Reviews for Are YOU obssesd with Hatake Kakashi?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
ALL THE LOVE KAKASHI :3
Alexia Shiki chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
...is it bad that i got 11 out of 20? i hope not...I WANNA KASHI-KUN TEE!
librastar chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh God I think I answered 'YES' to almost all the questions- Can't help it he's so smexy eventhough he's like 10 years older than me *tears hair*
Koragg1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Yay! I'm a Kakashi fan! lol. This was fun to read and answer!
randomness1868 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i am even more obsessed then yoo! i'm married to him and i'll tell anybody who'll listen.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I knew it XD. I am hopelessly in love with Kakashi sensei ). How can you help it? I mean, come on. He's totally gorgeous, even when you can't even see half of his face most of the time XD. Not to mention, he's an incredibly strong ninja, with a great personality...Oh God, I'm ranting. I'll shut up now XD.

Do I get my Kakashi-kun tee now? Haha XD.
dlym chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I SO AM A KAKASHI FANGIRL! HE'S SO AWESOME! ...can i have mah t-shirt now?
gothangel12345 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
YAY! I'M A HOPELESS FANGIRL! *dies* I actually agree with most of this list, except for the one that says about the failing fanfict, cuz I didn't know of his wonderful existance when I started here on FFN. T_T And the one of the cosplays cuz they don't have one here, but if they did, MUAHAHAHAHA!

GA#

WUAC RULEZ!
DragonessOfTheNight chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Whoo! Go me! I'm obbsessed with him!

...of course, I already knew that. P

All of them except 9, 8 (Barely, dangit!), 15, and 17.

GO KAKA-KUN!

-DOTN

P.S. You forgot one... He's alwys 'yours,' no matter what the heck happens to him, or what other people say. Hell, it even applies even if you're dating someone!

...Shutting up. xD
Kakashiluva chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Yes, I would say I'm Kakashi obsessed!
courtXjester chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
lol yep i'm a fangirl
DarkIceCream chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I'm so Obsessed 0.0 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, 16 and 19. BUT I WUF KAKASHI!
shurikien mikhalkov chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
hi! yup, i totally agree with you. i think that hatake kakashi is totally wicked and he's one of the most powerful and handsome characters in Naruto. long live Kakashi fans!

-shur'13
Aeolian Mode chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I'm guilty of all of those.

Oh, and you forgot reason 21: You can't help but to write about him in any angstish way/ you love to read Kakashi angst.

Angst... AGNST...