Reviews for Pen Pals
This is, by far, BEST Hermione/Snape fanfic that I've ever read!
Rusty chapter 16 . 2/18
Really enjoyed your work
Good story well paced, well written. Keep up the great work
george111 chapter 7 . 1/30
I love this story and have read it many times but there is one thing that always gets me in this chapter and in a later chapter. You seem to confuse charms with transfiguration. The hair braiding thing is a charm as the hair stays hair, it is charmed into the braid. In a later chapter the electronics is also a charm unless a part is transformed into a different thing as opposed to being CHARMED to work on magic. But still I love the story.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 16 . 1/21
Really interesting story!
Gill4623 chapter 16 . 1/10
Loved this story - fantastic x
Saissa chapter 16 . 1/8
Excellent story!
snazzieshazzie chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
That is the loveliest fic I've read in a long time. Well done you. 5*****
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
I loved this story! You did a fantastic job. I loved the new spells, potions and technology you incorperated into Rowlings world.
Skywroe chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
This was really good, I loved how happy it was! Love love love love hehe. Wish you wrote a sequel though, I want to hear how the Snapes did but imagination is going to have to do.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
*pardon the cursin'* OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! Especially since it's well written, and still within the lines of not actually being to OCC,( except in the unspeakable a part, of course.) and it's not just like BAM DAMN AND LAMB, in love it's gradual and doesn't have unimaginable differences from the book!
natysc chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
I really liked the story. But to my mind Hermione's reaction to Jason's lie was very extreme. She should have threatened first to do the things she did only if he didn't clear up things with the newspaper/public.
Slytherin Angel STS chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
just wondering, what happened to the Prince Estate? Did Severus get it back?
AquaKittenLuver chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions. It is great!
I'm just to lazy to sign in though, so I can't favorite it... Go redfrog!
the other witch chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Nice fic! A bit sappy romancy maybe, but it read wonderfully. Thanks for sharing