Reviews for Pen Pals
Slytherin Angel STS chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
just wondering, what happened to the Prince Estate? Did Severus get it back?
AquaKittenLuver chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions. It is great!
I'm just to lazy to sign in though, so I can't favorite it... Go redfrog!
the other witch chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Nice fic! A bit sappy romancy maybe, but it read wonderfully. Thanks for sharing
LabsByEerie chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
good story, A couple things though, isn't hermione transfiguring electronics classified as misuse of muggle artifacts? and a baby would have short hair not long. these are pretty minor though and don't affect the readability of the story. Overall I really enjoyed reading it even though I'm completely against Weasley bashing of any kind.
MilkShaikh chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
:')
RedsAttic chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
EXCELLENT!
liljennmartin chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Interesting story...I love a strong Hermione!
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
I loved this story! one of the few fic's with this pairing that I really enjoyed!
lia chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
excellent story one of the first that got me hooked to the pairing.
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it but I have a question for you...did Severus ever get his family manor back...Hermione could have given it to him as a gift once they married?
Now I am off to bed as I stayed up late to finish reading this.
alwaysbatogether chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
Loved it! :)
notwhatyouwantbutwhatyouneed chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
Okay, this is, by far, the best story I have ever read. Truthfully, I think it is as good as the actual book. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Dags-Calhoun chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
oh my god! I loved it! it was so cute and funny. It had me making all the noises my best girl and gayfriend do when theyre excited. thank you so much for writing this it has made my past few days.
JaneA0202 chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
beautiful story! But I wasnt happy with epilogue...After chapter 15 I was expecting one or two more chapters with Hermione and Severus together. Even epilogue wasnt with actual scenes but only mentioned what happened.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 16 . 4/24/2010
Oh, I LOVED IT! I Am So afraid of being caught staying up reading, so thats all i can say.

YYWKMN.