Reviews for Pen Pals
I loved this story! You did a fantastic job. I loved the new spells, potions and technology you incorperated into Rowlings world.
Skywroe chapter 16 . 5/17
This was really good, I loved how happy it was! Love love love love hehe. Wish you wrote a sequel though, I want to hear how the Snapes did but imagination is going to have to do.
*pardon the cursin'* OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! Especially since it's well written, and still within the lines of not actually being to OCC,( except in the unspeakable a part, of course.) and it's not just like BAM DAMN AND LAMB, in love it's gradual and doesn't have unimaginable differences from the book!
natysc chapter 12 . 4/4
I really liked the story. But to my mind Hermione's reaction to Jason's lie was very extreme. She should have threatened first to do the things she did only if he didn't clear up things with the newspaper/public.
Slytherin Angel STS chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
just wondering, what happened to the Prince Estate? Did Severus get it back?
AquaKittenLuver chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions. It is great!
I'm just to lazy to sign in though, so I can't favorite it... Go redfrog!
the other witch chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Nice fic! A bit sappy romancy maybe, but it read wonderfully. Thanks for sharing
LabsByEerie chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
good story, A couple things though, isn't hermione transfiguring electronics classified as misuse of muggle artifacts? and a baby would have short hair not long. these are pretty minor though and don't affect the readability of the story. Overall I really enjoyed reading it even though I'm completely against Weasley bashing of any kind.
MilkShaikh chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
:')
RedsAttic chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
EXCELLENT!
liljennmartin chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Interesting story...I love a strong Hermione!
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
I loved this story! one of the few fic's with this pairing that I really enjoyed!
lia chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
excellent story one of the first that got me hooked to the pairing.
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it but I have a question for you...did Severus ever get his family manor back...Hermione could have given it to him as a gift once they married?
Now I am off to bed as I stayed up late to finish reading this.
alwaysbatogether chapter 16 . 2/20/2012