Reviews for Into The Underground
Michael2 chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
I love this story. It was very well-written and descriptive without dragging along.
Lynnp chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
A great end. You've whetted my appetite for more with your teasers for your next fic, so get writing! Thanks again for an amazing fic.

Love,

Lynn

x
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
great story.
VeraBell chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
Sorry about this being so damn late.. anyway, great story! really liked the end..

Next story promises to be scary! please post the first part soon!
Abigaile chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Great story. I loved it. So glad that Harm wasn't killed. I would love the next story!
CAZ-TX chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Just loved this. Thanks for the entertainment. Looking forward to the next one
michelle UK chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
This story has kept me hooked from the begining,sorry it's ended.

But i'm a;ready hooked on your next story after reading your synopsis very interesting
Fernando3 chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
YES! I'll send my payment in yen again, since it seems to be of such importance to you!

I will think of you when I eat my cookies!

and ANOTHER HARM CLONE! OMFGSTFU! HOLY GEEZ!

Now I can start a collection! wo!

will there be cute guys working the transport? can I keep them too? YESS!
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Breathing so much easier now that they found Harm ebfore further damage was done and simply loved how Cresswell found Harm and Mac at the hospital. On the edge is such a great place to be in your fics and cannot wait for the next one :) You rock girl :)
Laurie chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Thanks for this story. I'm looking forward to your next one too.
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Your stories are always amazing! This was one of the best ones yet!

I can't wait for your next one! Looking forward to seeing it posted!
TV Angel 711 chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
OMG! I love this story! I can't wait to read your next story! Please keep up the fantastic work! You are my favorite JAG author!

JAG forever!

H&M forever!
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
Oh nice conclusion. Flyboy always ends up in a hospital bed with Mac sitting beside him. LOL! Lovely ending though, and your next venture looks mad! I can't wait to read it!
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
So he's gotten in trouble again and needs Mac to save him. Sheesh! When was the last time Harma ctually got the best of his captors? Loved the suspense though. Bloody brilliant writing!
McRose chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
Fine ending ...FABULOUS previews!