Reviews for Soulless Eyes
avenger chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
tell me who were the unhappy and I kill them now if I get angry meeting where the dismember slow and painfully
mayur urva chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
It was a good story and I hope you make a sequel. A happy one plz
E.S. Simeon chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Well, there it is. That wne through really well as a story, and it is just amazing the way you developed it. Every part contained great rising emotions that it was just impossible not to read on. Really, this site needs more good fics like this, lol.
x se chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
That was good... Very good, but still...
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
"Fight the darkness.
You're not alone.
No way up and no way down,
this IS the only game in town!"
Just a song lyric I know, And I feel it fits here. I really thought Davis was doomed right until that moment. You go dude! Cool story! The best!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
You know, if you had an editor, he could help you work the bugs out of your english in your stories. I'm always willing to help someone.
alphabet chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
I actually enjoyed this story. I didn't know if I would at first (terrorist kidnapping?) but you wrote it so well. And English is your second language? I didn't know until you said. And I still couldn't tell by reading your stories; they're great.

Anyway, I really liked your Jun. I loved your description of Motomiyas: hot-tempered, crazy, stupid, pigheaded, noisy, mostly happy. A very excellent description of them. Anyway, I really enjoyed the stories, and I'll be looking around for your others!
Silent Bob 546 chapter 5 . 10/4/2002
Like I said, you are the master. Hell, I just wish I could writ as good as you!
Kaynet chapter 5 . 9/8/2002
very deep
Mouse chapter 5 . 8/15/2002
I know I reveiwed before but I liked the story too much. You seem nice. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE{Mouse glares at her so called friends} I'm so glad you finished. Could you write what happened during the hoilday. The holiday which had the terrorists.

PLEASE
Mouse chapter 5 . 8/13/2002
Mouse chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
That is so sad.
Mouse chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Poor Jun.
Dizzy the Dragon chapter 5 . 8/4/2002
Waaaaaaaaaaaa! THAT IS SO SA-A-AAAD! Poooooor Dai... *brightens up* Great story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2002