Reviews for Not So Troublesome
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
cool story, I found it in the archives and couldn't help but review.
Strawberry fieldspanic chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
GAH! WAIT WAT?

um gah this is so troublesome please tell me un! watermelon lip gloss-was that his mom's or temari's yea? T-T i ned to know

this story was amazing however and i do wish to say congrats for nailing Shika and Tema, they were NOT OOC which is awesome since i absolutely despise OOCness yea!
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
i liked it, the logic heart thing was kind of anoying but it was good. more like this please
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Super sweet in my opinion! Aww Shikamaru stood up for Temari, thats probably something he WOULD do.
CloudedMirror chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
KAWAI! *squeals* OMG OMG OMG! tell me again...why didn't i read this before. its to cute! lol. his mom called him a lazy bum...that was funny. and shika was so sweet! lol. if i were temari i would have kissed him too. although i'd kiss him anyways..;D but you know what i mean. good job!
AudioSafari chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This is friggin' awesome! And I love the ideas of Logic and Heart Shika's! I like Heart Shika more, though. Logic Shika has a lot of problems.

Logic Shika- What the hell? You're the one who has problems!

Heart Shika- MEANIE! ( Tackles Logic Shika )

Thanks for the great fic and all of the laughter it caused!

-Sabaku No Izumi
IdiotWithNoEmailAdress chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aw! This is my first ShikaTema and it was great! Shikamaru better be careful with the people in his head... We wouldn't want him turning into a Sakura, would we...? (shudders)
freckleface14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
that was really cute!

i loved how u really stayed true to shikamarus personality!

i loved it!
DraconicWhispers chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was so cute!
trg chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
zomg what a cute little fic! i want it to go on, but it seems right to end it there...the ending was perfect. i love logic and heart-shika!
TaurenLeaf chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
lol! ITS NOT LOGICAL! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE!

so cute! ah i love shikatema! Good idea, but i did find some minor...grammer mistakes (minor!) it didn't matter much but you should read it over before you post.

write more!
MSkyDragons chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
LOL That was awesome, especially Shikamaru talking to himself in his head. Hehe!
IWishIMay chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love this.

It's really neat how you captured the mother/son relationship also...

Will you be doing a second?
CoughHackChokeDie chapter 1 . 8/1/2006