Reviews for Life of Sun
Brausepanther chapter 23 . 1/7/2015
so. i just read this fic and i kinda loved it...will there be any more updated?...please?
Guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
I went looking for stories that I had started reading a long time ago and came across this, I forgot how good it was.
Jessica chapter 23 . 5/11/2011
Wow already been a whole year! I knew it had been a while but... :( I hope your writer's block eases up!
Inkmissives chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
hey! Since 2006 I have been reading your story and its awesome! (I finally an reviewing now so sorry for the delay) Glad there are still good authors for escaflowne long after the anime is over. I hope you update soon.
sunshine42386 chapter 23 . 1/19/2011
Hopelessly addicted to your story and hope you update soon.
One random penname chapter 23 . 8/15/2010
Not bad so far. There're some things that need to be explained later, like how comes that Allen has been turned into a cat (if he really is this cat as you seem to have given clues in this direction), and if Van is somehow able to survive without any sleep. If not he's not going to be a very useful bodyguard, is he ?

I'm curious too as to who can be the sender of the letter Yukari's mother received. Supposing it's indeed a woman, and a character we can guess but are yet to be properly introduced with, it might be Dryden's mother (and so Hitomi's aunt) whom we don't know much about, or a character we know from the anime or movie as Sora or one of the twins Erya and Naria. I would even go as far as naming Mrs Cook, a much less likely guess but far funnier and...surprising one. Then again there are many possibilities and your plot seems to be moving so that every element converge to the same goal. In fact your story is structured like a thriller. There's one thing we need to know, for it's the base of the plot, and yet we have to wait and put little clues together.

I'd say the main intrigue is about Folken, not Meiden Fassa, and if so, I'd like somehow to see the former grow into a new lead so that the story can take a new ground...and so that we can see Van and Hitomi's relationship develop within time. It would be nice for example to see how they cope with their...betrothal of sorts (?) once they are both aware of it. I find that it's a pity stories too often end on the revelation of one character's feelings for the other, as if it was a goal in itself.

I don't know what you intend to do with this story of yours and don't care much either way. If you are too busy or don't want to update it as some other people, it's okay.

If you plan on only a few more chapters and no new huge plot twist, it's fine for me too, as it is if you actually do something in the lines of what I'd like. It's your story anyway, so your decision.

Sorry for the long-crap review, I guess.
Blissful Delight chapter 23 . 6/24/2010
Hi there! Ohhhhhhhhhh Robot-sama, this piece is unique and the best ever! I am so enchanted with it, i beg you to please update and keep up with this wondrous work! Van is so mysterious, and Hitomi as curious and innocent as ever... Such a dreamy couple, and such dreamy circurmstances you put them in; and the lovey-dovey part i liked the most, is the one where Milerna suspects, and begins to ask Van about the ChoosingSoulmate-symptoms ;D

Please, keep this up! I love the story, and i believe i am not the only one.

By the way, i would like to be an acquaintance of yours ;)

See you soon! (i hope, hehe :P)

Love your story, again and finally,

Agus-chan
Michaela chapter 23 . 4/10/2010
Hello!

I do beg your pardon but when are you going to update? I am so eager to read the next chapter!

Please hurry up!

Thanks,

Michaela
artszy chapter 23 . 4/6/2010
*omg*when did you post chapter 23?

Easter :)

Poor feel,I so bad for him,Folken took all of his medicines:*(

Dryden is so selfish*flames 4 him*.

Keep updating like this .Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Catherine chapter 23 . 3/18/2010
Well. This chapter was very interesting. The spooky fog. The poor little beat up kitty. Dryden acting suspicious. I wonder what he is up to? I wonder how the party is gonna play out. Will Allen come onto the scene at the party or will Folken? Van's anger and sadness. A lot going on but still good. Keep up the good work and don't keep me suspense for too long. It's bad for my health. :)
Sereneblaze chapter 23 . 2/27/2010
A lot of stuff going on here huh? Very nice. Can't wait for the next update
Dragowolf chapter 23 . 2/26/2010
Interseting new developments! Oh the suspence of what could come next is wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Great job!
shmoes chapter 23 . 2/25/2010
Great chapter, I'm at the edge of my seat! I am wondering how its all going to tie together. I don't know how long this story will be, but it seems like it could be divided into a sequel based on the multiple sub-plots. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more V/H!
Tanwen Whitefire chapter 23 . 2/25/2010
It is stull pretty crazy, but i get what is going on. Though, I had 100% forgotten about that cat. In fact, I still don't remember it, but I suppose that's just the sort of plot piece that comes back. Pretty good still, and I look forward to more.
Michaela chapter 23 . 2/25/2010
Hello,

I don't know about the chapter, I like it the way it is. Don't be a stranger though. It's hard to wait all this time for the story to go on... I don't know where you are taking us but so fay I enjoy the trip.

See you soon,