Reviews for Don't Die Before I Do
lovelezz chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love it! Though I feel likea bad person for liking loveless so much, because, well, it's pedophilia, you know? Nonetheless, great writing, very in character, and I love the song. w
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
You captured Ritsuka's thoughts beautifully. Also, I love the way you wrote this story. It's awesome! And cute! Later!
crimsonmoon97 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
you should be proud of your work, i also am hooked on to loveless and really it was the first yaoi story that i loved and still do. so i think that you should make another chapter or something so ya but the story was awsome
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
very NICE, THANKS:"D
bookwrm4sale chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i think its so sweet the way you made the song go along with the story of soubi and ritsuka's relationship. it works really well with it. [live on yaoi]
Micuko chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I like this fic very much
Kyo-Kun of Yaoiness chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh my god, it was awesome! I love Rammstein, they're amazing, and Stirb Nicht Vor Mir is one of my fave songs! Your not the only one on a slight addiction to Loveless... I'm a huge fan!

Keep these kind of fics coming! You are amazing at matching a song to a situation!

Kisses!

Kyo
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
i so know how you feel when i first watched loveless it was cause i thought that Ritsuka's cat ears where cool then i got hooked and now when people ask for a good anime i tell em Loveless even today i got a friend to watch the first five episode today!
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
*suddenly feels very tempted to write Ritsuka/Soubi ficclet* Loved it, darling. I hear this anime/manga so much, it's not even funny. ;]
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Aw. Adorable! *applauds* It's so hard to find good, non-angsty SoubiRitsuka...

Lilz
SanquisSerpent chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Nice! It's a lot better than mine... I liked how you described the kiss, it was like you could feel it yourself.
LabbySidhe chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Excellent fic. - Though, I do suggest that you avoid centering all of your text. It's a format that not many people like... plus, it's not very professional. Try aligning the plain text on the left; keep the song lyrics centered, or putting them on the right. It'd look much better.

With that out of the way, I'd like to say that this WAS very well-written. I tend to avoid song fics, but this had a spceial quality to it. I enjoyed your writing - very flowy. Thank you! )
Mysteltainn chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was so beutiful. I absolutly loved it. I have to go wipe my eyes now because it made me cry for some reason.
beautiful-illusions13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
i reely love this one...its great and i like the quotes in it to...i thot it was really cute!
Blizzaris chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I was hooked on Loveless for a while when I first saw it too! It's addictive like that... i was actaully quite surprised how well the song went with it, but i see that it's almost made to go together... anyways, i liked your fic :) All that other stuff was just rambling... but i did like it.

blizzy