Reviews for In the vast
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Hmm, well, that's certainly interesting. I like the disoriented way that Kairi is presented with Naminé's feelings. It's a little creepy, especially the sexual parts, but it's still pretty good.
Empty Melody chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wow!

Awesome ;]
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hm... That was... different... And it gives a new perspective to the nobodies... That's... weird...
Gigei chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Yikes that was scary, it mad eme shiver irl so it must be good.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh yay. Such a good triangle pairing and coming from you, I wasn't expecting that but yay

Really really pretty and you wrote it so well. The whole counting and names thing was a good touch.

really really love this and I hope you write more soon!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*clap on the back* Another well-done twisted fic. Where DO you come up with these ideas? Just the situations we all know and love, but you twist them up and give them a bizarre new light. Very interesting, especially the beginning with parts about Namine's effect on her. I really really liked this one (maybe cause I could actually understand it, lol) even though I hate Kairi. But I can get over that in a good fic. The lines about Marluxia were... different. I loved that part about the lies and his eyes. It's... hm, really a conundrum to think of the Nobodies, especially when in connection to their living counterparts, and how they're nothing and something at the same time. Great piece of reflection/angst. _

Much love,