Reviews for Puppy Kisses
Mad Malygos chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
more story please
Mad Malygos chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
I wonder what going to happen next.
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
E!

I love it!
DaQiao17 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Please update soon. And don't put Nodoka with them, there aren't enough Negi and Kotaro yaoi's out there. We need more.
Thumbellina Grande chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
who knows maybe nodoka's a yaoi fan 2
Thumbellina Grande chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
go paru go!
Mev852 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
The good thing about this site, as opposed to the fanfiction forums, is that no one complains when you review months after the last post.

While I'm not a big fan of slash, this story is highly entertaining. The situations are so believable and natural that there's no way I can think of any of this as OOC. Negi would probably have given Kotaro a pactio had he known the boy's powers were bound, and Kotaro never does have any non-violent contact.

The Haruna part was partly crazy, partly hawt, and partly intriguing. I could totally see her making those sorts of plans. I do hope you haven't stopped writing this.
Alluminn chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Wow.

Very interesting thing ya got going. I like how you changed up the events at the café ever so slightly so you could tie it into the story.

Update soon! _
negimafan567 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
it's damn good
A Big Fan chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

Both chapters, that is. I remember reading the first one... wow, it's gotta be almost a year ago now. But I enjoyed it a lot. So much I actually felt the need to show it to a friend of mine and they in turn loved it too. I actually never gave any thought into this couple until then, and now it's actually one of my favorites. You should feel proud of converting me like that, haha. Your use of description and conveying of emotions is simply excellent. I envy your talent quite a lot.

So, I read the first chapter, and loved it a lot. And despite reading your A/N at the end saying you might continue, I honestly wasn't going to get my hopes up about seeing a new chapter.

But then I decided to go back and read your story (just because I loved it THAT much) and what did I find? A new chapter! I was ECSTATIC, and hammered my mouse to click the link right away. I spent the entire chapter checking the scrollbar every minute or so, seeing it gradually get closer and closer towards the end. I seriously rarely ever get that feeling of sadness every time I scroll down the littlest bit more, knowing that I'm just one more step closer to finishing, whenever I read any other fanfic. I never wanted it to end!

Anyway, about the fanfic itself... everyone is PERFECTLY in character. Usually whenever I read a fic, I find myself twitching at at least something the writer has gotten wrong, even if it's the tiniest little detail. But everyone in this a spot-on. Exactly how I would imagine them to act.

I also noticed that you even got some yaoi/shonen-ai-haters to like this fanfic? My, that's gotta be an achievement. Good job with that.

So... I know it took you really long time to update this story last time, and although the polite side of me wants you to take your time, the impatient side of me really wants to see the rest of this as soon as you possibly can. I know you said on your profile that you really need the right inspiration to write a fanfic, so I hope you find some for this one very soon. I tried my best to write you a nice long review to express how much I'm really enjoying this, and hopefully it'll give you the tiniest bit of a push to get you to keep going? Because I know I will be checking for updates on this fic every so often (sorry if that sounds like I'm putting pressure on you).

tl;dr, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Mistress of the Arts chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
*twitch* I really like this fic even though my mind is telling me not to. It's funny and could happen. I like this... but still... *twitch...*

ETP
Yay chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
I loved this fanfic when I read the first chapter long ago, and it was a VERY pleasant surprise to see that it had been updated. The Negi and Kotaro scene was very cute, and Haruna certainly made me giggle. She's such a pervert. xD
WarpWizard chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
Heh, very amusing. I love Haruna, she's so shameless but friendly at the same time.
Parusite chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Haruna sure is a crazy hentai! HeHeHe! I know she is a yaoi mang artist, but now she'll probably be a shota or straight-shota artist, lol! I'm happy ya updated this fic! Been waiting ages for something nice like this! Kudos! _
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
honestly, this story was fine as a oneshot

the Haruna part kinda ruins the whole thing...I guess. Whatever.

Are you going to make more chapters?