Reviews for Dream a Wicked Dream
indd chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Mother of - :O That did not go the way I expected. Awesome story... Usually I have a sense of where a particular story is going but this- this was amazing. thanks for sharing
NS chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
What a delicious twist! Well done.

Thank you for writing.
xatsumex chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wow...
Pam t3h Spam chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Truly terrifying. In the best of ways. It sent chills down my spine.
PleaseDoNotRead chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
wow... just... wow. this fic was haunting in a way. Naraku finally gets what he deserves... only now he doesn't deserve it anymore. it's kind of sad. great fic
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
WOw...The roles have reversed...a very original point of view, if I do say so myself! I applaud you for the great fic...It really gave me something to think about :)
Orange Memories chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I read this fic at iy_flashfic and was amazed by it, especially the twist at the end. Your IYFG nom is more than well deserved.
Arcane Science chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This is good. Real good. I love this concept and I love the theme. I really can't come up with the right words to describe the awesomeness of this fic. Sorry. :)
stupidisstupiddoes chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
nice. i like the descriptions... everything was well thought out. i liked the ending... i'm glad that NARAKU... gets his. it does make kikyou seem like a blood thirsty animal at some parts...

but i think that naraku deserves everything that he gets.

i dont care if he is a nice girl now. what he did to kikyou/kagura/sango/miroku/inuyasha and everyone else, was horrible and as kikyou says in the end... he will NEVER pay enough for his atrocities...

definately adding this story to my favs...

finally a story that's not about kikyou killing kagome over some stupid trivial shite... LOL.
lmr666 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was a great twist at the end of the story. Engrossing and I was totally surprised by the ending. Great job.
Chaos-and-Serenity chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was such a surprise! I love being shocked!

I thoroughly enjoyed this little ficlet. It was very poetically written and enchanting, despite the dreary feel to it. At least Kikyou gets hers in the end.

Also, I'm glad that I keep finding people out there that don't mindlessly hate Kikyou, though I wouldn't expect an author of your calibre to misrepresent her. As always, thanks for writing.
hana-ginkawa chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Whoa. I really like this. The whole twisty turny thing. At first I thought it was about how the story ends, that Kagome will wake up and believes it all a dream. And then when she saw the guy on the train: Instant, either one of the brothers or Naraku. The twist is very cool. I like it very much.

Thanks for sharing!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This fic is seductive, itself. The solid images make it real and the dreamy images make it ephemeral. There is a heavy poignancy to it, the feeling of years, centuries even, past, and of the endlessness of it, the "not again" of it.

The twist was remarkably integral; it wasn't at all like a "joke" you played on us, but rather like a waking up to what we already knew ("All my fault, it was me, me, and now I must pay": genius!), and quite satisfying-about time he got his, and repetition WOULD be the only technique that could approach anything like justice.

The whole thing is just beautiful, to boot. The early-morning getting ready for the day, the sharp-edged walk to the train station, and her seamless blending in, as though it were an unusual thing or difficult to achieve, were perhaps my favorite images.

Except, of course, for the brief flash of the superimposed red and white...
SomniumSeeker chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
When I finally realised what was going on, and how the girl was actually Naraku and the man was Kikyou, I said aloud, "Oh. My. God." Twice, in fact. You have no idea how long it's been since I've read a fic that wasn't pathetically predictable. Your work is amazing, I'm so impressed at your concept and your writing style (eloquently descriptive, yet not boring like so many others') and gah! It was so so so great. Definitely going on my favourites list.