Reviews for Only a Plank Between One and Perdition
thepiratejilt chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
soo i read your profile.. you weren't talking about me being pissed off, were you? 'cause.. i'm not pissed off D: haha.

well, even if you weren't referring to me, i thought i would offer some positive reinforcement since i never got around to reviewing chapter 4... i still think it's an amazing story (atleast the first few four chapters are :p), i just think it would be better off as an ORIGINAL story because you took the FFX characters and kinda.. ran with them, if you catch my drift... they basically became your own creations.

and btw, did i ever tell you have ridiculously awesome taste in music? haha.

kay, that is all xD;
thepiratejilt chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Holkay.

Within this chapter I recognized the ooc-ness you speak of. Because, you know, Tidus is not cool and collected or borden line genius or silent and observant, etc etc. Maybe then and again, but not consistently/mostly.

EVen if it's an Au and even if you admit it, if the only similiarity between the characters in your story and the characters in your game are the name...it's NOT so much fanfiction...

So, my suggestion would be to, you know, fix that. I haven't spotted any glaring "OOC" signs over any other characters heads yet but every once in awhile I see a flicker of it, for most of them.

Even if you don't, then I'm still goint to keep reading because there is something about the way you write that I love dearly and cannot resist. And I'm still utterly shocked at the few reviews! The only thing I see wrong with it is the characterization and you can look at any high school fic's reviews and see that 90% of fanfic fans don't give a shit about the characters being true to themselves. :P
digitalgirl89 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
luved the chapter. oo unexpected, paine may be pregnant? well im liking the story so far.
thepiratejilt chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Omigod...I'm confused. _

Nevermind-I just re-read it. xD

I missed the part where he volunteered,

so I was like,

"A make-up artist, turned doctor,

wait,

wha's going on? _"

UM...I LOVE THE STORY STILL!

I do not love how you only have me review, though.

Bullsheet.

I'ma go do some people chomping lest they get over here and review.

Fav, btw. YAY!

Oh, and fanfictioncollege.

Forget about life.

Your future is with US, DAMMIT!

Okay, fine, go to school, just make sure you update.

OR PEOPLE CHOMPING WILL INSUE!

]
thepiratejilt chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I like it so far! This is one of the few stories that have caught my attention that aren't full of fluffiness. D Not much going on yet, but it's nice to have an idea of the characters and their settings, and all that good stuff.

To be honest, the references to modern day things are just a little distracting, only because they're so unexcepected in this section. It's refreshing for the story to be placed in a familiar world, but I do hope you keep some of the aspects of Spira?

As far as OOC-Tidus is concerned, assuming you didn't rip his character to shreds, the story itself can make up for personality changes-even we cruel, uber-picky critics can deal. )

I can't tell HOW OOC he is (or even if, in my opinion, he is at all) yet, but unless it's like you just created a new character and simply named him Tidus, I think you can definitly make up for it.

I already love him, because you seem to have made him Italian. xD That's what happens when you're born and raised to a family of wops, dammit-they brainwash you. :P :P

Anyhow, I'm definitly adding you to my Story Alert list. Hope you can update son!