Reviews for Erasing Time's Tracks
forbiddenstars chapter 13 . 8/21
I am unspeakably pleased with this rendition of a Silver trio! (or would a Quad be more appropriate?) I love the balanced depiction (no overt bashing, love it) and the measured pace of the story. What a lovely thing to read!
Katy612 chapter 13 . 4/11
This is amazingly written, keep up the good work and please update soon :)
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 4/4
Ohh this will good
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 4/1
Are you dropped this story?
I hope not, because this story really amazing and have a great potential,
So I wish someday you will continue this story
ritzkiaprilia chapter 9 . 4/1
This is my first time read Draco-travel-in-time story and this my first time see the Golden Trio become a Slytherin XD
Interesting plot
Can't wait to see how you development their character :3
applefritter chapter 13 . 1/31
This fic and concept is awesome, I definitely would like to see it to its end to watch the dynamics between all the characters. I realized the last update for this fic was back in 2007. If you finished this fic or still have chapters in progress that are up to be beta-ed I would like to offer my services.
MrsFiddlesticks chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
I am LOVING this story so far! This is exactly what I was looking for when I thought of trying to find time travel stories where Draco goes back in time. Just curious, will there be any dramione in the foreseeable future? I personally support all pairings though, as long as they're well written which I think anything you write will be.
lindawattason32 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Selling Ccv2,ATM skimmer , Track 1 & 2(Dumps),MSR, ALL CVV, WU TRANSFER

Selling good and fresh cvv fullz track 1 and 2 bank login bank transfer writing check

Fake ID Cards, Driver Licenses, and Stolen Passports

Selling Track 1&2 With Pin (Dumps) / Bank Login / Wu Transfer / Ccv / Paypal

- Hi every customer, I'm a seller , i have shop CVV, CC and site tool shop and other stuff.

- I'm work bussiness , professional

Have experience in information technology in 7 years

- If you need CVV please contact me via

Call or text any of the number bellow

Phone # : 2512732906 or 237653264470

Email : or

Skype :bnerise

- I'm seller best and alway sell CC fresh with hight balance.

- I hope to get many good customers and will be long-term cooperation

I'm Seller : Cvv Dumps Track 1\2 acc Paypal do WU transfer Bank login Ship all country ...

We provide Fake document passport , ID Cards Drivers License Diplomat etc

Fake ID Cards, Driver Licenses, and Stolen Passports

Contact for any question Regrads

Larry
Ani Mei chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
Very unique take. It's novel to have Draco do the time traveling. Alas, it looks like this is where the journey comes forcefully to an end.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Woah this was really good and very original. It's pretty easy to find time travel stories without one of the Golden Trio going back to their first but never have i come across a story where Draco goes back in time. Thanks a lot for writing this it was about time somebody broke the tradition and tried something different!
Robotboy chapter 13 . 2/7/2015
i will never understand why people write such a good story ust to abandon them!

if any other reviewer see this, PLEASE give me the name of good draco/harry fics in slytherin/go back in time
Robotboy chapter 3 . 2/7/2015
i love this so far. its a shame its short
Margaret chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
This last moment with the clothes at the end. That was the sweetest thing in the world. And I loved it times a million. Only thing I could have done without was the repetition with the Dumbledore/Snape/Slytherin House conversations about rules.

I'm also interested in the way you used the Sorting Hat as being able to see into anybody's head within the Hat's vicinity rather than how I had assumed the Legilimency (as you aptly put it) would only extend to the wearer of the hat. It's not necessarily wrong either way, I just think your view of it is pretty different from the norm, but that kind of makes it really cool.

Aaaand I like this story :)
Margaret chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Hi! I'm liking the premise of the story and although this time-travel plot has been done before I'm excited to see what you do with it. Draco seems very in character and you write well. I'm currently wondering if he goes back as his older self or if he's more like reversing time with himself, like he'll be 11... lucky I can keep reading.

I know you wrote this a while ago, but I still love to get reviews and feedback on my old stories so I thought you would.
Helene Nightfire chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
It's a shame you didn't continue Erasing Time's Tracks. You managed a very plausible route to a friendly relationship between Ron & Draco. I think you also did a good job with Harry. I was also curious as to how you would develop Hermione's slytherin character. I loved that last line re the possibility of Hermione "acting more pure-blood than Pansy by the end of first year".
Thank you for sharing this story it made for a fun afternoon.