Reviews for Erasing Time's Tracks
Diana Quill chapter 13 . 8/18
this is so great, I know it's been years but please update?
Wow. This was abandoned ten years ago. I'm old.
Anne chapter 13 . 7/23
Nice story. I appreciate the different take on a time travel story, and I like the way you portray Draco as a mixture of his past and future selves.
Owain1 chapter 13 . 6/4
Just read and enjoyed this.
Dragon-Bowl chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
I have hope.
I'll check back to see anything new.
It's a long shot
... I hope
forbiddenstars chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
I am unspeakably pleased with this rendition of a Silver trio! (or would a Quad be more appropriate?) I love the balanced depiction (no overt bashing, love it) and the measured pace of the story. What a lovely thing to read!
Katy612 chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
This is amazingly written, keep up the good work and please update soon :)
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Ohh this will good
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 4/1/2016
Are you dropped this story?
I hope not, because this story really amazing and have a great potential,
So I wish someday you will continue this story
ritzkiaprilia chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
This is my first time read Draco-travel-in-time story and this my first time see the Golden Trio become a Slytherin XD
Interesting plot
Can't wait to see how you development their character :3
applefritter chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
This fic and concept is awesome, I definitely would like to see it to its end to watch the dynamics between all the characters. I realized the last update for this fic was back in 2007. If you finished this fic or still have chapters in progress that are up to be beta-ed I would like to offer my services.
MrsFiddlesticks chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
I am LOVING this story so far! This is exactly what I was looking for when I thought of trying to find time travel stories where Draco goes back in time. Just curious, will there be any dramione in the foreseeable future? I personally support all pairings though, as long as they're well written which I think anything you write will be.
lindawattason32 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Selling Ccv2,ATM skimmer , Track 1 & 2(Dumps),MSR, ALL CVV, WU TRANSFER

Selling good and fresh cvv fullz track 1 and 2 bank login bank transfer writing check

Fake ID Cards, Driver Licenses, and Stolen Passports

Selling Track 1&2 With Pin (Dumps) / Bank Login / Wu Transfer / Ccv / Paypal

- Hi every customer, I'm a seller , i have shop CVV, CC and site tool shop and other stuff.

- I'm work bussiness , professional

Have experience in information technology in 7 years

- If you need CVV please contact me via

Call or text any of the number bellow

Phone # : 2512732906 or 237653264470

Email : or

Skype :bnerise

- I'm seller best and alway sell CC fresh with hight balance.

- I hope to get many good customers and will be long-term cooperation

I'm Seller : Cvv Dumps Track 1\2 acc Paypal do WU transfer Bank login Ship all country ...

We provide Fake document passport , ID Cards Drivers License Diplomat etc

Fake ID Cards, Driver Licenses, and Stolen Passports

Contact for any question Regrads

Larry
Ani Mei chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
Very unique take. It's novel to have Draco do the time traveling. Alas, it looks like this is where the journey comes forcefully to an end.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Woah this was really good and very original. It's pretty easy to find time travel stories without one of the Golden Trio going back to their first but never have i come across a story where Draco goes back in time. Thanks a lot for writing this it was about time somebody broke the tradition and tried something different!