Reviews for Tricky
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
:[ Dean shouldn't have killed the poor mouse (or was it rat). It didn't know any better.

In any case, this was funny.

In highschool, in one of my sister's classes, a mouse rat into the room causeing the teacher to freak out; he even jumped on a chair and tried to get someone to take the mouse away. I wish I had been there to see that (the teacher himself was an awesome guy).

Anyway, great job.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
lol poor sam! love the story

thanks

vesper
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I thought this story was absolutely hilarious!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
aww, finally caught up with reading fics, this was cute, lol :) I loved the name Tricky. But aww, it would have been cute if Sam could have kept him. Their very own mouse mascot :) The scene with Dean jumping on the chair was funny :D I guess the middle of the night is a good time for you to write. Thanks for sharing this, and have a great day :)
ilovejensenandjared chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
lmao that was so funny!

altho i shun Dean for the time being...he killed it..

~rach~
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
lol. That was great! it reminded me of that episode where he freaks about the rats. That was great! I could tell that you had written that very late at night, but that's ok. When you have an idea you just HAVE to write it down!
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
THat was cute. RIP Tricky. Dang Dean beat Sam up bad didn't he? At least he didn't hit that pretty face. Toodles!

Sky
breezyyy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
this was a funny story! It had me laughing pretty much the whole way throught! Dean afraid of rats, hehe. we can add that to 'airplanes' on the What Dean is Afraid of. brilliant job!
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
ahahaha 'beating up little brother time' lmaoo

that was great!
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Lol. Cute. :D Tricky... Tricky... Pun intended, I take it? Lol. Great job! :)
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
XD It was kool, different, but kool

thanks
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
hahahhaahhahahahahahahhaha...hahahahahahhahahahah that was great!