Reviews for Mysteries
Elflocks chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
oy... i like the way you dabble in "Mirit's" mind, making us identify with her, but then bringing it back around to the same old outcome. great fic, keep writing. :) (And the demeter/persephone myth-neat connection!)
31st century Anna chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This is one of my all-time favourite pieces of fanfiction. Thanks! I hope you write more SG-1 stories.
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
oh wow. you're going to update this, right?
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Ok, I had a long review written out and when I went to submit it my internet went haywire. Lets see if I can actually recreate it. *sigh*

I did like this story and how it was written. Although it took me a second every segment to figure out who's part we were at. I liked the connection to the Mythos of Persephone, especially since that happens to be my favorite myth. Its an interesting connection that I never thought about before.

I also liked that you didn't ignore Tomin like I see alot of people doing. It's easy to do since he's not a large character but I think he's important since Vala at least cared alot about him if not actually loved him. So thank you for not ignoring him.

I also like the hints of possible Valencia/Cameron. It's an odd pairing but I liked it:) Never thought of it before now though.

The only thing I was confused on was the whole Mirit and Daniel thing. Was the last scene supposed to be shippy or just her trying to gange her connection to him?

Again, very good. One of the best SG-1 fics I have seen so far.
RedFive chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hi! This is odette_river from livejournal, and I figured, browsing through the new fics, that I might as well review again. I love this piece!
wej chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
kahutia chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
So beautiful, so sad, so perfect! I love this story very much.

(I know I've read this before, or at least parts of it, though I don't remember where.)