Reviews for Cause for Conversation
satomika chapter 1 . 4/8
Nice!

Sequel, please!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 4/1
I really loved this story. It was cute beyond words. And I loved how everyone was in character, your imagery was very nice too. You are a great writer and I really enjoyed reading this one-shot. I never even contemplated this pairing until I read your story, and I find myself, as of now, truly considering it. Anyways, I just loved your story and relished every minute of it. Thank you for writing it, it had me smiling like an idiot! :)
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/20
aw so cute!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/3
Awww. How cute. I adore SasuHina. They are just so cute together. Now if only Sasuke did not go on a path that involved revenge, kill his brother, then try to attack the village that would be fantastic. Then they could get together. And I'm glad that someone is showing Sasuke having a child side to him without Itachi in the picture. Thank you for writing such a stunning story. I had fun reading it. .
Awwwww
I'd love a sequel! Its just so cute! ️
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Lady Mikami rocks, Hehehe ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is so beautiful! I can't believe I read this only now. _
I think the pillow fight as the story's conflict or the "push" was too trivial for them to suddenly make them feel as if the event was dangerous enough for Sasuke and Hinata to start saving each other and to feel super grateful about afterwards but that's also exactly why the story feels fresh. A usual alternative scene for that would be a battle encounter with some villain then they protect each other and that, my friend, isn't really that interesting anymore. Though this being Naruto, I suppose that's to be expected. So although the pillow fight result doesn't really feel believable (awesome nonetheless), it presented an interesting moment that managed to make Sasuke and Hinata react the same way in a battle scene without the battle action elements.

What I also liked about the story is that Sasuke wasn't so OOC here, which is a common problem with some fanfictions. Though as much as I love how in-character you portrayed the characters here, it did irk me a little bit how painfully shy Hinata is during their interactions. But oh well, that's just the way she is anyway.

You really did a great job with this one._
korjoginj chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
SO FLUUUFFFYY
THIS WAS SO CUTE HMGH.
I kind of ship them now. Even though they have barely ever spoken to each other before in canon and this goes against two of my ships. BUT YOU MAKE IT SO CUTE UGH
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
OMIGAWD TOO CUUUUUUUUTE! This was just great. I really liked the pillow fight and the end! Just great! So cute! So 12! Augh! Cute!
veutix diasseux chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
My god. This was so adorable it had me smiling the whole time! My cheeks hurt...
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, that was so fluffy and perfect!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute!
24AbbyS chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Aw…This was cute! I think I've read this five times over and over again. It was a nice story, and I really like it! It was written really well, and the pillow fight scene was awesome! :D
Kou Keehl chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Ohh, so sweet0
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't breathe
this is so
i loved the pillow fights oh my god
iM SO