Reviews for Cause for Conversation
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 1/28
So sweet
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 1 . 1/28
This was extremely cute, I wish it was multi chapter.
corintios chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
omg this was ridiculously cute. I cant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
GOD YOU MAKE MY HEART HURT UGH
I've been shipping SasuHina a lot and THIS IS JUST SO CUTE THANK YOU
I still cry to this day as to why this pair wasn't made canon.
lmao i know they barely make eye contact and such but oh i don't know there's definitely something wrong with me.
Anyways, great job!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This was really well-written. The characters stayed in character, and I loved how their relationship developed over simple things. Hope to see another Sasuhina's from you!
random716 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Aww. This is nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This story is sooooo cute
Lukalukageno chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Aww that was cute
satomika chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Nice!

Sequel, please!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I really loved this story. It was cute beyond words. And I loved how everyone was in character, your imagery was very nice too. You are a great writer and I really enjoyed reading this one-shot. I never even contemplated this pairing until I read your story, and I find myself, as of now, truly considering it. Anyways, I just loved your story and relished every minute of it. Thank you for writing it, it had me smiling like an idiot! :)
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
aw so cute!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Awww. How cute. I adore SasuHina. They are just so cute together. Now if only Sasuke did not go on a path that involved revenge, kill his brother, then try to attack the village that would be fantastic. Then they could get together. And I'm glad that someone is showing Sasuke having a child side to him without Itachi in the picture. Thank you for writing such a stunning story. I had fun reading it. .
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Awwwww
I'd love a sequel! Its just so cute! ️
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Lady Mikami rocks, Hehehe ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is so beautiful! I can't believe I read this only now. _
I think the pillow fight as the story's conflict or the "push" was too trivial for them to suddenly make them feel as if the event was dangerous enough for Sasuke and Hinata to start saving each other and to feel super grateful about afterwards but that's also exactly why the story feels fresh. A usual alternative scene for that would be a battle encounter with some villain then they protect each other and that, my friend, isn't really that interesting anymore. Though this being Naruto, I suppose that's to be expected. So although the pillow fight result doesn't really feel believable (awesome nonetheless), it presented an interesting moment that managed to make Sasuke and Hinata react the same way in a battle scene without the battle action elements.

What I also liked about the story is that Sasuke wasn't so OOC here, which is a common problem with some fanfictions. Though as much as I love how in-character you portrayed the characters here, it did irk me a little bit how painfully shy Hinata is during their interactions. But oh well, that's just the way she is anyway.

You really did a great job with this one._