Reviews for Urban Legends
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 3/27
This was fun. Longer one-shot, and I didn't know much at all before I started reading, but still fun.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Love this, so epic!

Love it, part of a GREAT SERIES!

And wish there was more, but I know there's only a few more after this one. Still, great to re-read it :D
Shiro Inutoko chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Okay, this was a pretty cool story. In fact, I might just have to look up Godzilla the Series and reread it sometime with a better understanding of the characters. But first, I'm going to read the sequels...
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Sheer awesome character building, set in an improbable crossover with serious aspects that cartoons typically brush over. Yet it reliably makes me laugh on my worst days.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is the greatest crossover ever! You have brilliantlymcombinedmmymtwo favorite cartoonsminto sheer awesome. I just wish I had seen this sooner. Like years sooner.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I remember when I first fell in love with "Houston Knights" fanfic, and realized that I was entranced by stories based on a TV show I'd never seen ... and probably never would, as it was too short-lived for syndication. I am having the same sensation now. "Gargoyles" I know; I've written 3 1/2 stories myself. But "Godzilla: the Series" ... the only TV show based on Godzilla I know was the Saturday morning cartoon with the scientist on the boat, and her nephew, and Godzilla and his nephew, Godzooky. This does not appear to be the same show, and you've left me wanting more. Um, actually, demanding more.

First, my sympathies, that Fanfiction-dot-net has erased your scene breaks. They do it to a lot of us, and it makes the story a trifle more difficult to follow, but it's not your fault.

Second, WOW! This is good. Really good. The "Gargoyles" characters were all in character. I loved Lex and Spiker both trying to hack into Randy's system. And Angela needing a girls' night out, and Diane regarding Delilah as a third daughter, and Hudson remembering his Saracen friend, and, the different points of view on Oberon's Children, and ..too much to mention here. But I'm definitely reading the rest of the series ASAP, and definitely going to try to find out more about HEAT.
Deritine chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This story is a really well integrated cross. The problem I had with it, though, is that all these characters are just shoved in there and the action happens too fast. (Gasp! Did I just type that? Eesh!) I have seen a couple episodes of the Godzilla animated series and most of Gargoyles... a looong time ago. Granted, you wrote this almost a decade ago, so that's part of it. But I think this would be a solid story to read now if you eased into it a bit, simplified maybe, and didn't get so technical. It was very cool to read, but got overwhelming.

Great story though! I don't think I've ever even thought of this cross but it is delightful.
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
So I've already read this story earlier, but to my shock and horror I realized that I hadn't reviewed! That is a big no-no in my book so I scuttled right over to do just that!

This story was amazing. I've always loved the recent Godzilla movie, **ck my friends, and I didn't know about the series until it was already off the air. *cries*

I've always loved Gargoyles though and seeing a combination of the two had me so excited! After reading this story I was practically catatonic with joy! You are the one author I know who writes amazing crossovers without running rough shod over the characters and manages to blend the different worlds together seamlessly.

It was a real treat to read this and I hope that one day you will return to this universe you've created.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Godzilla may not be a true dragon, but he's close enough!
Ronnie R15 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Thisbelongs with crossovers.
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
sweet
purrfus chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
A cross between Godzilla and Gargoyles? I should learn to be more open because you really pulled it off.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was very good! I was very interested in how Deliliah interacted with the humans around her- I think I only saw her in one episode of the series, and she was under Thailog's control at the time.

I very much liked your descripition of the "door in the mind" that Elise was able to hide behind.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Excellent concept, perfectly executed.

Love both shoes love dragons and love magic :)

Have just read most of your storys and I can say that you are one of the best writers on the site.
Raptor84 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Wow! This was an incredible story! Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Such detail and accuracy. Godzilla: The Series and Gargoyles are two of my favorite shows, so reading a story that involved both was a double-deuce! Amazing job!