Reviews for Away To Philadelphia
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
cute so far
Broadwaybabe1994 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
omg loved it ahaha the canadians thing was totally funny...oh and the teacher thing as soon as i read abt the queer one...i thought if my 2nd block teacher! ahaha cant wait for the next one...
AngelofMusic18 chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
yay! who doesn't love markxroger? will you update soon please?

~angel
The Village Voice chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
*sque* I love this! It's so sweet! I always love fanfics of characters when they're younger. And this is also one of my fav pairings! I am actually writing a Roger/Mark fanfic right now! Thanks for writing this!
Ichi89 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
I really hope you continue this story soon! I love it alot and it's really getting good! - Anyways yeah *faves* this is really great! PROPS TO YOU! *hands you props and cheers*
ohxsqueegeeman chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
LMFAO. ha.. omg. ms. miller is the biggest lesbian ever, and of course mr. eastman is a totaly queer. but he's pretty cool.

i want to print this off and mail it to him.

that'd be sexy.

and ms. miller. cuz we know everyone that's to canada is gay.

like my mom was going to do there.

xD

sexy, huh?
Breathe From Your Hoo Hoo chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
MORE MORE MORE! I WANT MORE!
Oh SqueegeeMan chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
ur a loser...u never update anything...ima stab u...hard
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Nice. Update please.
RebootUniverse chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
plz update im loving where this story is going
LianaC chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Me LIKE. e.e they're cute when they're nervous/shy.
Hopeless.Romantic.Writer6990 chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
OMG! You have no idea how happy i was when i saw a chapter 2. I loved the first chappie and now i love the second one. I cannot wait for the third chapter. Please update soon.
L. M. Ward chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Aw.
To Being An Us For Once chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
this is so cute.

please, please, please update, mark/roger slash is all i have since i got denied from a magnet high school i wouldve killed to get in to. anyways, i love this a lot. keep it up.
ILoveMusic78 chapter 2 . 3/6/2007