Reviews for The Concept of Claiming
Reader 123 chapter 1 . 3/11
Awww, I really liked this story. Will you be writing the sequel? I sincerely hope you do, since this story has gotten me on a fanfiction "ohmygoshineedtoreadmore" spree.
Bushwah chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
It seems I will be forced to read Yu Yu Hakasho now. What a pity. I was hoping it could wait.
MiyaKasumi chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Please write the sequel and I hope that one is longer I love your kurama hiei stories I wish you would write more.
Brains Over Beauty chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh my goodness glaciers! I absolutely love reading this story over and over again. I don't know what it is about this story but it gives me chills every time. And it's so wonderfully written that I can't help but be awed by your thought process and how you've written the characters so well. Love it love it!
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Still confused about the Haru thing
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was awesome, I loved it and great job but I have a question: who is Haru?

Thanks for the idea
iwasnthere622 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was really good, very well written!

I really loved it and hope you are able to create a sequel soon - want to know more! :)

Stay motivated - you're awesome! - and keep it up!

Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really like how you wrote this, and the idea is very interesting. The characterization of the two is very well done in this circumstance. I'm greatly looking forward to the sequel!
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Another beautiful story. You just wring out so much emotion form your characters.

cdk
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
aww... since i love your work i scanned your profile and alas! i have found yet another worthy of my time... lol... well as a matter of fact your always worthy of it anyway! thanks for the good story!
Lunadia chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
the concept of love huh? have you written it yet? I can't seem to find it...oh well, on to your other stories.

Luna
me P chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Adore this fic, it's perfect.

I'm waiting for "The Concept of Love"...
Fuzzy Eared chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
I think I've partly figure out why I find your style so addictive. You construct Hiei and Kurama's relationship like a well choreographed battle of wit, strength, cunning and power. It's exactly exotic and sensual enough to fit these two demons, which are nothing more than creations emerging from the darkness of our (the universal 'our') imaginations. That's why we love them so.
hieiluva chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I just read the first chapter and I was going to review but I got an alert telling me I had already done so. I guess I must have forgotten that I read this story a long time ago.

In any case, it was a pleasure to read it again because it's amazing just like every other YYH story I've read of yours. I love how barbaric and raw Hiei was being, but at the same time he showed love, his own type of Hiei love that no one would understand but Kurama. I'm eager for the sequel. Do you have any plans to start it soon? You're an excellent writer. :-)
silver shuriken chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
One of the finest pieces ever written for YYH. I never get tired of reading this again and again. Thank you! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »