Reviews for Pods and Ends
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
this was very cute and a good explanation of how ecco got his name
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
I loved this chapter, it was harmonoious and beautiful
CyndarDragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
SparkyLurkDragon! What a great story! I don't have the second Ecco the Dolphin (darn) an I've looked, trust me. Is a sting-flower a sea,-how do you spell it?-annennemee and is the fish a clown fish? I really like Ecco the dolphin, so to read a story about him by YOU is awesome!

P.S. Right now, I'm listening to one of your videos on YouTube called The Singers' Dawn of Victory. I just want to congratulate you on the many successes of your videos and wonderful stories! I would comment on the video on YouTube, but I'm not a member and I can't be. I don't to burden (or annoy) you, but just one question: I've asked about four people this now and no answers. Whenever I write a review, does it show up under the story on the page? If so, it doesn't do that with my computer. I hope I"m not annoying you! Keep up the good work!
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Wow... amazing! I myself have no idea what is going on in half these drabbles, but that is my own fault because I haven't played the earlier games, only DotF. Even though I was thourghly confused due to my lack of game experiance, I really enjoyed the stories. I wish you would continue, and maybe do one during DotF? I digress, great job, I'd love to read more! Please continue sometime! Until next time.

~Ibeyla:P
Ibeyla the Crimson chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Wow! Good work! I love the stories, even though I regretably haven't played any of the original Ecco games, only 'Defender of the Future'. If you take requests (and if you've played 'DotF'; otherwise you won't understand) could you maybe write one about the Crimson, or the other Shrine Dolphins? As an honorary member of the Crimson Sect, I praise your work! May your creativity be aided by the great Crimson!:P
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
The Dark future does rather -empty-, shallow, lifeless, more like a ghost town than civilization, like the Vortex themselves have become unneeded to the techno beast they've built.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Worthy little children tale of the clown fish. Seriously this could be a children's short story with just a few pictuers and changes in words. Not a bad thing. Hehe heh!
BlueGlass54 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Both of your stories were amazing, as always, but I especially loved this one. It just captures Ecco's character (he way I always thought his character was anyway) perfectly. Have you ever thought about writing a longer fic, or is that something you'd rather not do? Because the Ecco fandom is seriously lacking in high-quality longer fics.