Reviews for Watch The Birdie
Casting Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
AW. Prowl is so intelligent and can be adorable at the same time. (In my opinion anyway. XD)

This was cute!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

hehehe "Just watch the birdies,..."

Good advice on Prowl's part (of course, also on your part since your the author.) :)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

(_)
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I entered the word "trust" in the search engine, and I found this little gem. 95k ruby, I would say.
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
E! Prowl being Prowl.
CaravanKa chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
xD That was funny
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I can’t come and get you, but if there are more hits than reviews I will cry.

all right, all right, here's the review. Sheesh. *rolls eyes*

That's an emotional blackmail, ya know? ;)

About the story: Very true, only humans are dumb enough to purposefully go INTO the storm :D

And the line where Optimus defined the lightning rod - that "...oh" made me snigger. Good work.
Morncreek chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Cute. I especially like the image of Skywarp being acquainted with lightning. Actually, that holds true for any 'Con jet. :)

"Yes, it’s a big metal pole that attracts the lightning towards it... oh." XD
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
hi. sorry if I show up here twice. I went to log in, and the dumb thing wouldn't bring me back here, so I had to use the back button. Oh well, I'm here now.

That was cool how Prowl could tell the storm was going to hit, just by the birds. And you kept him in character really well, too.

I love how you said anything with common sense would avoid a thunderstorm. *snicker.* I've been caught in a few. eheheh.

Ok, ok, so I actually went out on purpose, but not because of the storm..

(realizes I'm rambling).. sorry.

good story! (_)
Jodi chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Cool! I really liked it. :D
kristalshaga chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
K.S.:(yells at Prowl) Hey just because God created to be the dominant beings of the earth DOESN'T mean we can't tell when a storm is coming!

Prowl: What are you talking about? You humans have a brain the size of a grape fruit. You can walk just on your hind legs. You don't have fur or tails. You can even put a piece of bread in a toaster oven without even burning it!

Jazz: Well what about primates?

K.S.:So technically, oraganic creatures can sense a storm coming but not humans.

Prowl: Mostly yes.

K.S.: And what's weirder is that whales have bigger brains than humans do but humans are WAY smarter than them.

Prowl and Jazz: (look at each other and run into the computer room to research on human and whale brains) HEY OPTIMUS! WE THINK WE JUST DISCOVERED THAT WHALES ARE THE ACTUAL DOMINANT SPECIES OF EARTH!

K.S.: (shouts for Optimus) DON'T LISTEN TO 'EM! WHALE BRAINS ARE JUST BIG BECAUSE THEY'RE BIG!
Fk306 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I liked it *nod nod*
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
heheh, kentuky fried Skywarp, funny!
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
oh yes.. when you see at the birds are flying away, when there is storm goming.. you better hit the road too and RUNAWAY..!

oh yes.. it is awfully feeling when lightning hits near by you.. *and that have happend now twice..*
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Shockbox: (whispers) Just watch the birdies. Muhahahahahaha.

Starscream: What are you planing?

Shockbox: (glare) A seagul stole my cookie in third grade! I plan my revenge! (aims rocket launcher at the sky)

Terosaur: (hits Shockbox across the head with a frying pan and she drops to the ground unconcious) That was annoying.

Sixshot: Yep.

Starscream: Anyways, good work. You never should trust weather reporters.
Vigatus chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Yeah that was a fun little story.