Reviews for More Than a Dog
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
yay!
aserene chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
that's adorable! and way to go Maia...to bad she doesn't try something like that for real...thou as you said with Blink it makes perfect sense why she wouldn't. I throughly enjoyed your story!
Zippy Little Rat chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Why, that sneaky little imp! I think it's hilarious that she got her friends in on it as well! This story was beautifully funny, and I enjoyed the Marco/Diana romance! Glad to know I can still find that around, huh? :) Excellent story!
zeusfluff chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Ha ha ha! I had to laugh at this chapter! It was just so funny! Thanks so much for sharing this great story! Oh and thanks again for the review! ~zeusfluff~
SometimesCreative chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This story is so cute! I really love most of your work. I look forward to more )
aserene chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
You've got to love Maia! I can't wait for more! this was an awesome chapter! I love the converstaion aspect and the whole Maia being serious and Diana being a little shocked (what mother wouldn't be, esp when your daughter is a precog)

Anyway, i throuhgly enjoyed it, Update soon!
serenitymeimei chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Yay! That was fabulous! I love the whole 'Maia sweetly manipulating Diana' thing. That and this line: "More than I want a dog.". It definitely brought a smile to my face. I hope there's more to come?

-SerenityMeiMei
Zippy Little Rat chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Two chapters! What a treat! This was an equally humorous chapter as the first! And touching! I always enjoy one that shows Maia's normalcy, as well as Diana being a mom, not a hard-boiled angent. :)
zeusfluff chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
I loved this second chapter! Please add more! Thanks so much for sharing! ~zeusfluff~
aserene chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
aww i love Maia! I can't wait for more! this sounds like a fantastic idea! I do hope more is coming! Update soon!
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oo! That was fantabulous! I think it's the first Maia POV fic that I've ever read, and I must say, I definitely liked it. Please tell me you're going to be writing more? *begs* PLEASE?

-SerenityMeiMei
Zippy Little Rat chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I'm glad you wrote something from Maia's point of view! It's always interesting to get into that head of her's! It's a great story, and hopefully they use that pheremone guy again on the series before the season ends! Wonderful!
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I loved the ending! Very uplifting! Again, great story, please do continue with another! Thanks so much for sharing! ~zeusfluff~
wild black fire chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Nice story.

The part about Tyler draining the other boy's DS when he teases Maia is hilarious and sweet.

I love Maia's idea to send some of Marco and Diana's clothes to the pheromone-sniffing 4400.

Continue, please.