Reviews for Flotsam and Jetsam
s0ulmatch3r chapter 47 . 8/7
LMFAOOOOOOO

"Fuck yes" omg I died hahahaha
I am in love with this! Please do a 100 so we have more to enjoy! You are amazing!
Lucia Ten chapter 25 . 1/28
I LOVE ITACCHI! And I love this chapter haha. So gorgeous!
xXHana-chiXx chapter 50 . 8/28/2016
I was dying. Hiashi calling his clan sunshine? Priceless.
Please write more!
guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2016
I would like to read more on the backstory of the infidelity if possibly. Of his reaction and feelings immediately after. And then Tenten's part, too.

I wonder what it is he decided on at the end of this chapter...
guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2016
I read this story a long time ago and have been trying to find it for months! Lol went through so many fics to find it, im so glad i finally did because i love it! I hope you expand on it (:
Love your stories! 3
ForeverTheValentine chapter 50 . 6/2/2016
I love this wolf AU! Please do more of it even though April is over! Maybe better yet make it a separate fic or I dunno but please don't leave it here (although this itself was a bonus - but I'm a greedy little ficaholic). That aside. I just like the whole idea of it and I think it's my favourite in the drabble series.

Signed,
Wishing I was Creative Enough To Continue The AU In My Head
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 50 . 5/17/2016
The predators and familiars are very cute though... Never thought I'll read something AU, at least not entirely.
Tanya Lilac chapter 47 . 5/17/2016
It's been so long since I've read a lot of your work - and I can still say a decade later you're a damn master at what you do. Style, tone, pacing and punchlines are every bit as snappy - or gorgeously languid and smooth - as the piece demands. So much of this is so bittersweet now but it's so heartening. Thanks for reminding me why I have always loved NejiTen and also thanks for this one in particular because of course Neji would love to surrender his free will to Tenten. Sooooo hot.
Yukiko'li chapter 48 . 5/15/2016
MY FAVE! I actually did my own research after reading this and re-read it so i can understand better ;) Very well written! Love how they're actions reflect REAL LIFE WOLVES.

LOVE IT.
Reiyaame chapter 50 . 5/14/2016
Oh my word, these drabbles always have me shirking with laughter. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 48 . 5/4/2016
This wolf au is life. Wolf AU for live.

Maybe you'd be inclined to continue the animal spirits AU? Lol
Nowriting chapter 48 . 5/3/2016
This one was really cute. So subtle.
Gabs chapter 48 . 5/3/2016
Oh i love the wolf pack au verse All the little quirks they have are a delight to read about
Guest chapter 47 . 5/3/2016
Oh MAY god, I just about dieeeeed. I was not expecting that reaction at all out of Neji hahaha