Reviews for Flotsam and Jetsam
guest chapter 23 . 6/22
I would like to read more on the backstory of the infidelity if possibly. Of his reaction and feelings immediately after. And then Tenten's part, too.

I wonder what it is he decided on at the end of this chapter...
guest chapter 22 . 6/15
I read this story a long time ago and have been trying to find it for months! Lol went through so many fics to find it, im so glad i finally did because i love it! I hope you expand on it (:
Love your stories! 3
ForeverTheValentine chapter 50 . 6/2
I love this wolf AU! Please do more of it even though April is over! Maybe better yet make it a separate fic or I dunno but please don't leave it here (although this itself was a bonus - but I'm a greedy little ficaholic). That aside. I just like the whole idea of it and I think it's my favourite in the drabble series.

Signed,
Wishing I was Creative Enough To Continue The AU In My Head
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 50 . 5/17
The predators and familiars are very cute though... Never thought I'll read something AU, at least not entirely.
Tanya Lilac chapter 47 . 5/17
It's been so long since I've read a lot of your work - and I can still say a decade later you're a damn master at what you do. Style, tone, pacing and punchlines are every bit as snappy - or gorgeously languid and smooth - as the piece demands. So much of this is so bittersweet now but it's so heartening. Thanks for reminding me why I have always loved NejiTen and also thanks for this one in particular because of course Neji would love to surrender his free will to Tenten. Sooooo hot.
Yukiko'Yuli chapter 48 . 5/15
MY FAVE! I actually did my own research after reading this and re-read it so i can understand better ;) Very well written! Love how they're actions reflect REAL LIFE WOLVES.

LOVE IT.
Reiyaame chapter 50 . 5/14
Oh my word, these drabbles always have me shirking with laughter. Can't wait for more!
This wolf au is life. Wolf AU for live.

Maybe you'd be inclined to continue the animal spirits AU? Lol
Nowriting chapter 48 . 5/3
This one was really cute. So subtle.
Gabs chapter 48 . 5/3
Oh i love the wolf pack au verse All the little quirks they have are a delight to read about
Oh MAY god, I just about dieeeeed. I was not expecting that reaction at all out of Neji hahaha
szymzicke chapter 47 . 5/2
Oh my god *_*
Damn, this is to good to be a one shot - I want more D
No, really: Very well done!
Love to read more ;)
Greetings, szymzicke
Nowriting chapter 47 . 5/1
Omg lmao.
Reiyaame chapter 46 . 4/21
I loved this chapter. I definitely cannot wait for the follow up chapters. Would you mind if I made art based on the chapter?
Gabs chapter 46 . 4/21
Oh I loved their interactions as wolves- probs my favorite part of this lovely chapter. And of couuurse Neji labels them as mate without telling anyone, much less the mate in question xD