Reviews for The Paper Dragon
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...fight me
Malle chapter 1 . 8/16
Aw, so sweet. :D I love it, thank you! 3
Julie chapter 1 . 8/1
What Harry said actually hurt my heart :( glad he changed his mind
lovestar29 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I really love this! I know a lot of people don't like this cause there both ooc, but I can totally picture Harry not wanting a serious relationship and only seeing Draco as a fuck budy. And the same for Draco, he would definitely be all jealous and cute and wanting to be with Harry cause he's so lonely and just wants a little love. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! At first I didn't like harry in this story,and the ending was clecè (- spelled wrong) but it was super cute! :D
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I don't know if I like this. It was an alright concept, definitely overdone, but it was the characterization of Harry and Draco that got me. I truly think that you flipped their personalities and it really bugged me. Thanks for writing anyway.
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The ear hold spell XD, that's so literal it's funny. Sweet fanfic, might just have to look at some of your other works :)
Imperial Raven chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aw... so sweet.
Rosae-Sif chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Tener is actually to have in Spanish (tengo is I have) not hold though it might still work it's more then a little awkward and isn't quite how their language works.
Ixs chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It's nice and very romantic story)))
Z.Torez chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
CUTE:)
Hi chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
YAAAY! I swear on my (dorment) magic the first part of this review exploded on my mind like a volcano. My body way shakeing and every thing (I'm actully being quite serious). I loved it alot,made me smile.
HoggyWarts chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was so good!
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
AWEEEEEEEEEE! 3 3 3
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aww! It's sweet and how some people can be. Love it thanks!