Reviews for Rogue Warrior Chronicles
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2019
WHERE NEW PART :(( :,(((
Shades of Poison Ice chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Bloody hell, that was brilliant!
Leoanda Taylor chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Hey! I've been following this series for some time now and I absolutely love 'em! _ I can't wait for the next chapter! I've been wondering though, since I finished reading the 'Just and Magnificent' books what would happen if Peter, Susan and Lucy returned for the book 'Prince Caspian'. Would Ed be alive for that because Peter was back? _ Anyways, I love your writings and am awaiting more! Ja ne!
FusedByFlames chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Woah! Shit! 2 months since I last review! Sorry! I've been lost with stuff. Damn...that thing at the end, the thing that killed them...it was that crazy guy, wasn't it? I've been away too long, I've forgotten the name. I was bored, and came by here in mah old neighborhood, and found you updated it four more times. Sorry I couldn't be here earlier! Heh, I'll read the rest of the chapters tomorrow, it's kind late and I'm sleepy. I'll review again in a few hours!

~FusedByFlames a.k.a. Cheeze Monster
Elexandros chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
I wanna cry for Peter. For Ed, too, but I always wanna cry for Ed between this and JaM...so I'll settle for being sad for Peter right now. And EVERYONE ESLE CAUSE THEY'RE ALL GONNA DIE OMG.

You are Amazing. You are amazing wrapped in a burrito and stuffed into a sock. You are the amazing burrito-sock of amazement.
Capegio chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
Every time I read Orrin's name I want to cry all over again. But mostly I'm concerned for Peter right now, cos we all know Ed wouldn't just show up, Aslan told him not to. So obviously it's Angelus, who looks like him. Better draw your sword, Peter, it's battling time. But that sucks - Peter is going to have to kill an Ed lookalike without ever being certain it's not Ed. Killed him three times, then, didn't you Peter?
lastyearslove chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Brilliant.
Capegio chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Bah! headbutt You cannae leave it there, Subster! That en't fair! And why must you kill off everyone once we get to like them? That en't very nice, you know. I was hoping to get to see Orrin but I guess that isn't going to happen. :P
Elexandros chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
I'd say, "Ed, just go and take the bastard out now why you have a chance" but then we wouldn't have JaM, would we? *sigh* The prices we pay...

I heart you muchly.
Capegio chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
D'oh! Leijous, hurry up and die like we know you're gonna. Don't kill the lovely bears and ruin all of Edmund's hard work. :(
Signora Aligheri chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
More please Sub? I LOVE your series!
FusedByFlames chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Aww, not much romance? Oh well. Oh, I didn't know this story had even started until I read someone else's story and they mentioned you. I was like, "Oh! I have to look!" and here I am. This is really good. I can't wait until you update it. Update soon! I gotta see how this goes.

Cheeze! X_x
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
All right, Ed, now you're the sexy rogue warrior and you have to go fight evil anonymously until you can return to Peter's side and make hawt kingly love with him. Well, that part doesn't come quite yet. But we know it does eventually.
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This was wonderful! You are most certainly the BEST Peter/Edmund writer I know of. I hope to see more son!
IDoBelieveInMagic chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Why am I not surprised that Ed liked being the Rogue Warrior? xD. It was creepy with the Ed and Jadis bit, but I loved how it went from there.

Can't wait for more. _