Reviews for The Witch Doctor Incident
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
Excellent story, and a refreshingly more serious take on DP that overall works quite well. In particular, good job with your original characters as you managed to make them engaging without seeming to spend too much time on them at the expense of the canon characters. Overall, great job with this. Thank you for writing and posting!
mountainelements chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
I just finished reading this story and read "Orbits of Glass" not too long ago. They're great stories, but I have to hope that the hunters who experienced "Soul Shredder" are healed in the second story. Maybe it could be the good to make up for all the bad? I strangely don't care so much about Danny making up with his parents and sister.
I also have a few questions. Does Danny age? How did his friends find out, considering that you changed how Danny became a half-ghost? Are you planning on writing a prequel to "Orbits of Glass"? It just feels like there was a prequel I missed when I was reading that story. Does Danny count as a superhero, even though he fights ghosts and not crime? I just have this feeling that his secret is going to come out in "Orbits", though I'm not really sure.
Duckygrl4386 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Great story! I always have to cry when somebody 'dies' though :(
Maixcell.xv chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
Okay so I was reading your other story um... Orbits of Glass? (Strike me down if I'm wrong please)And it mentioned the Witch Doctor and stuff like that so I decided to give this a try.

And I have to say This is like the most perfect Danny Phantom story (along with your other Danny Phantom Works) I have ever read! Keep Continuing Lady and I hope to write as good as you (No chance on being better so let's hit that idea with an ectoblast)
magdilen chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
Hey, I really liked this story. It was very intense and well written. Are you ever going to finish Orbits of Glass?
musiclover9419 chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
oh my story is just amazing!the whole time i'm reading it i'm leaning forward,my heart running,and i can't blink.a truly fanatastic oringinal story!
accallia chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
Whee! I'm so glad you finished! Great work & nice ending!
Nylah chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
Thank you for a great story. I totally loved it.

I do have some comments on the epilogue though. Somehow, it consists of two parts. One part is really the end of the story, the aftermath of the fight in the previous chapter. Then it suddenly jumps forward a week. Somehow, to me, the jump seems awkward. I'm wondering if it would have turned out better if the whole thing took place that week later, with flashbacks in it to wrap it all up. But, you know, that's just me.

Now I have to go and reread OoG, which story is a bit hard for me because I don't know much about TT, other than what I sometimes read in crossovers. I don't necessarily turn away from TT crossovers, but I'm always in the dark about them. I suppose I could go and look it up.

Anyway, again, really really loved your story, it's already on my favorites list, but I'm thinking I should have a 'favorite' favorites list or something. This would be on it.

Nylah
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
It's a good finish. Ends the story neatly enough that it easily ties in with other things, but stands well on it's own too. Well done.
LokiWaterDraca chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
*glomps* that is so cool! me LOVE the ending! _ *wags tail* wonderfull! *goes off to re-read the entire ficcy*
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
I love this fic so much. All the hunters are awesome and I really enjoy your writing. Can't wait to see what's coming next!
AvatarKatara38 chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
Great job, it was a wonderful read!
Songbird of the End chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
I hope the end of OoG has everyone waking up, even though that's not how things work. Well, great story, and here's hoping for a happy ending.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
yahoo! now you can start updating Orbits of Glass again!

Shadow
Quacked Lurker chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
Thank you for completing this fic.

The ending is sad, but there is promise for the future (I enjoyed the anguish and pain you've put in; makes this much more realistic. Dark is not a problem-after all, life has its dark moments, and for some, writing the ugly side of life is a stress reliever).

So, for sure Thor knows as does Brian Smith. Any other hunters or their spouses? Random question, but my thinking is no. It is nice that Danny has a support system beyond his friends.

Oh, can I take it from Danny's statement "its too late" that the can accident has happened? It looks that way. Wait, why am I asking? Because you're the author and are supposed to know the itty-gritty details that didn't make it into the script.

Nevermind. I'll go reread Orbits of Glass update after this.

Two months: a relativly short time for Echo/Phantom and Tango/Red to join officially. Makes sense though that the remaining hunters/guardians would wish the teens to be well-trained.

YES! The kids are all safe and sound. I feel the pain for those lost though-exceptionally well written, and loved the details provided. Not too rushed or too short. I must say this is one of the best quality works I have ever read-and quality beats quantity every time.