Reviews for The Last Marauder?
Hagrid's Crossbow chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
good oneshot! i read the title and almost cried remus is my fav!
Everyone's A Critic chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I think that's a lovely story! I agree; Lupin hasn't really expressed in the book that he's the last of his friends-and what irony! He, the most dangerous of them all, the one with the most risk, the last one left standing. Ah, well. Peter's as good as dead, to basically all readers everywhere.

Reading your stories-all of the HP ones, at least-has been like a breath of fresh air on I thoroughly enjoy your writing style, mainly the lack of blatant cheese, and your impeccable grammar (something to which I wish more writers paid attention-I mean, is it really that hard to press the spell check button?). I'd like to commend you on the effort you obviously put into your stories, and not a single one I've read has let me down. Do keep writing, for you have a wonderful talent that mustn't be neglected, and I mean that in earnest; I'm not just being nice!
Nut2is anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
It's terrible.

P Keep up the good work or at least save it until tomorrow /winks/ (seeing as you can't XD)
AshenRoseShadow chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I never really thought of Lupin that way until this story. I'm glad I read it, I love your writing. You always do a wonderful job with your stories and I think you are a marvelous writer!

I love your Naruto stories and I'm glad you're just as taleneted with Harry Potter!

Keep writing!

-Cassidy
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
thats a cool story ...liked it.. awesome
chickadee77 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
it's not terrible, its cool reading from lupin's point of view. continue though!
crazyNproud chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
ok, everyone all together now... AW... lol. i really liked this. it was well done, but not too sad. and i agree with your reason for writing this. i always thought lupin should be upset about being the last one too. anyway, you did a great job. and i loved it.
kiwidynamite chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Terrible? This is awesome. I luvs it. GJ!
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Surius is not ! he'll be back, mark my words, he will return!