Reviews for Halliwells Meet the Winchesters
NekoraNeko709 chapter 1 . 4/15
""someone started the damn Apocalypse again, unleashing the four horsemen with it - to which Piper blew casket about seeing how she and Phoebe already dealt with them once "
I can see Pipper going, "Damn it, who let the horse men out!" XD
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
I am intrigued by the story, but it's early stages still. I look forward to seeing where you take it, and the conversation between Chris and Castiel, plus that first meeting between Dean and Chris (which I feel a bit cheated from since they erased Dean's memory of them helping). Well written story with a good harness of the characters themselves.
gallifreyan-halliwell chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Update please this is so good!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Awesome! Please continue
Sarra Torrens chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
MORE!
lost in the sea chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
good chapter update soon :)
EndlessPentoPaper chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
I love how you included the book series like in the show. awesome move. it is a great story best crossover ive seen yet :)
saofan3064 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
I like your story, but there are times where you accidentally misspell Dean and add a extra E at the end I will assume that is a typo. To prevent this I suggest you use the find button feature in word and type in DEANE which is the alternative spelling that sporadically appears.
XxPhoenix1929xX chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
really like this story please update soon :D
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
really cool I don't read many of these Supernatural Charmed crossovers but this one is great, I just wish thing were going a little faster, maybe you'll update soon, ne?
lizardmomma chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
very nice work on this story, I am looking forward to reading more
Yuki082 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
yay! I like it! Write more pleeeeeeeaseee!

_

~Yuki
Grace OMaille chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
Just found his fic... very good! II can't wait for the next chapter...