Reviews for Halliwells Meet the Winchesters
Zeria chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
Interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to Chris and Cas meeting as they are two of my favorite characters. It'll be interesting to see how Cas reacts to being summoned by a Nephilim of sorts. Hope to read more soon.
NekoraNeko709 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
""someone started the damn Apocalypse again, unleashing the four horsemen with it - to which Piper blew casket about seeing how she and Phoebe already dealt with them once "
I can see Pipper going, "Damn it, who let the horse men out!" XD
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
I am intrigued by the story, but it's early stages still. I look forward to seeing where you take it, and the conversation between Chris and Castiel, plus that first meeting between Dean and Chris (which I feel a bit cheated from since they erased Dean's memory of them helping). Well written story with a good harness of the characters themselves.
scarletbarnes chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Update please this is so good!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Awesome! Please continue
Sarra Torrens chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
MORE!
lost in the sea chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
good chapter update soon :)
EndlessPentoPaper chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
I love how you included the book series like in the show. awesome move. it is a great story best crossover ive seen yet :)
nytlyt chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
I like your story, but there are times where you accidentally misspell Dean and add a extra E at the end I will assume that is a typo. To prevent this I suggest you use the find button feature in word and type in DEANE which is the alternative spelling that sporadically appears.
XxPhoenix1929xX chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
really like this story please update soon :D
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
really cool I don't read many of these Supernatural Charmed crossovers but this one is great, I just wish thing were going a little faster, maybe you'll update soon, ne?
lizardmomma chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
very nice work on this story, I am looking forward to reading more
Yuki082 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
yay! I like it! Write more pleeeeeeeaseee!

_