Reviews for Tsuris
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wowsers, this certainly is both beautiful and sensuous! I love reading fics like this for these two! Way to go on making a wonderful oneshot! :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Cute :)
exoticblackpearl chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awwwww so amazing !
finalfantasy13-2lover chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love love love this pairing and this story! You are a genius!
Robuko100 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nice Story!:D

and to the guy below, i think its because how Shikamaru said that he just wanted a normal girl, not too pretty not too ugly, so he was like saying she was perfect for him? IDK XD another chapter plz? :D
372259 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
so cute :) ! Totally a Shikatema fan now ;) although i didnt really like the whole youre not beutiful but you arent ugly line, the rest of the story made up for it :) I really like the "your not troublesome" and the soft kiss *awwwwwwwww* :D
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I BET he's gonna propose!
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This certainly caught my attention. I think it was well-made. I was slightly disappointed that it's a one-shot because I would have liked a continuation (I was left curious regarding their next meeting). Though, I must say, that you chose to end it at the right time too. It might have been too long if you hadn't cut it there.
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was extraordinary; I loved your characterization of both Shikamaru and Temari, along with the premise to begin with. I think you brought out a believable version of events for the two of them, rather than the oversaturated fluff that most writers come up with.

It was really refreshing, and I enjoyed it immensely. :)
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wah!This one made me tear up all of a sudden and it wasn't even a sad story!It was awesome angst!You are one of the few authors I've read to make angst work for them in such an awesome way!Loved this!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Loved it!
Brains-in-a-nutshell chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
might sound weird, but this story made med shiver. I really liked it. the feelings felt really real...and now I' strutting off to see what more you've done...:)
Mary chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I really enjoyed this, so I'm definitely going to check out the other works that you've written. This was really enjoyable and gah, I really liked it.
Kunoichi-Neko chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Love it. TuT
CharlotteHibiki chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I adore this story, thank you!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »