Reviews for Inuyasha: The Sith Hits the Fan
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
just get her riled up and you'll see some evil. jaken is the jar jar of the sengoku jidai, i've never made the connection! LOL then again i don't think about either of them on purpose if at all possible. this was fun! my search through archives is once again fruitful! \o/

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've released two more live action sequel movies that follow the next arc of the manga (the dvds should be out soon)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original mange shortly since it did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next two sequel movies (one of the options listed is subbed).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)

there are a few parallells in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!

delighted to have found this story!
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
dude1234 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is hillarious.
Marcus Finch chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
O_O... lolololololololololololol!
kazukarin chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
omfg! that was hilarious and she even acted inocent at the end nice one xD
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
... I was actually kinda half-expecting it to be Shippo...
Doc Rein chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Damn... I thought it would be Shippou...
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
thst was feakin hilarious!
Axolotlabulous chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh. My. God. The first time I read this I fell out of my chair laughing. I think I went to the emergency room I laughed so hard. I could almost hear Emperor Palpatine singing the Emipire theme. I have one question though, hasn't Kagome ever seen Star Wars? It would be pretty humorous if she did... though thats just my twisted mind. The end was hilarious. And you're right. Anakin IS a whiney emo brat.
Field Marshal Grant chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Now that was funny as hell, especially at the end.
ClarinetWrathArineko chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
OMG Awesome! "YOU possess the power to be a terrifying force of indescribable evil?
ladyarda chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
CrossoverManiac chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very funny. I like it.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Lol (a term I almost never use) that was funny! At least, it was cute. I wasn't dying laughing or anything, but it was definately amusing.
Alexandrine chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
*falls over dead* Ow. My tummy hurts from laughing and I don't dare take a drink for fear of needing a new keyboard.
Empatheia chapter 1 . 8/1/2006

I giggle hysterically in your general direction since I can't see through the tears of laughter.