Reviews for What's in a name?
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Yeah, this explains Raph pretty well. Good job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Great Mikey chapter. You really have him down. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Awesome Leo chapter. Really explains who he is and what he wants to do. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Once again, another awesome poem and very true to Don's character. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow. I really liked this chapter. It explains Splinter perfectly. Nicely done.

ladycordelia17 chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
April has so much to juggle, hasn't she? Her career, her relationship with Casey, her friendships with the turtles and Master Splinter and the need to keep their existence a secret...but she handles it well, I'll give her that.

ladycordelia17 chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
I liked Casey Jones-what a pity he wasn't in the second of the old Turtles movies. I wanted to see him do some more skull-busting, lol.

ladycordelia17 chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
As much as I try not to, I can be as hot-headed as Raph sometimes (especially at work when lots of people give me a hard time and I feel like smashing cardboard boxes to vent my frustrations). Could it have anything to do with wearing a RED shirt as part of my uniform? Heehee. (and I imagine that last line earned a few more snickers from readers)

ladycordelia17 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
The thinker and the nerd...I'm a bit like Donny myself (the one with all the good ideas among my co-workers).

ladycordelia17 chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Ah, Mikey, the heart of the team. Can't help but love his comedic ways.

ladycordelia17 chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
Yeah, I probably identify best with Leo of the four turtles. I take everything I do seriously, be it work or play, and I strive to lead and be perfect.

Dameon chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Leonardo is my favorite and as I am supposed to be doing homework, I only read his chapter, but I thought it was a unique idea and very well done! This definitely describes the Leo I know!
BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Awesome. I liked this a lot. I really want to see more. You have a way with words. You are a very good writer. Update soon.

Reinbeauchaser chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
You're back! Oh, I so wish you had been able to confirm your nomination into this year's FanFic Comp, but I guess you were busy.

Anyway, you've done another remarkable job with the acrostic idea. And the fact that you're still adding to it this month will make it eligible for next year's competition, too. I'm going to make it a 13 month contributing time, where we decided to hold the nominations and voting in January 08 for 07's stories, rather than in late Nov in 07, like we did this year's. I didn't think it would be quite fair to recognize only those stories that 'aired' between Jan and Dec in 07, so.,.yeah.,.yours and anyone else's that gets uploaded or posted this month will be eligible.

Anyway, another excellent job!

Be blessed and Happy New Year.

Rene'
BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
This is good. Write more acrostics. I want to see more of them on the villains if you can do them. You are a good writer.