Reviews for Let Me Be Your Hero
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
good very interesting story line, please continue
Darkxlokixlover chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE ASAP! I feel so bad for Erik and Christine. Does the scare on christine's eye have something to do with why she screamed? send me a PM I would like to be your friend (I do this with everyone so dont freak out lol) I wasnt going to read this story at first and I skipped over it a few times but I am very happy I read it now. Please update ASAP! Your frien Alexandra.
Nagasasu chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This is really well-written, and there's a great air of sensitivity that I really love. And that there's a wonderful mystery about Christine. Excellent chapters you have here. :)
Erik's Song chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is hilarious! I love it already! It's really sweet too, I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Erik's Rose 2809 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I hope you update this story soon, I love it!
LePhantomessa chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
This is a very intriguing story. I do hope that you continue it soon.
Ginnkins2809 chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
M ; ( I'd like to know what's going on in Christine's head! She's quite mysterious!
Ginnkins2809 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
M, I have to wonder whether Christine is screaming out of fear or frustraion at this point? Great story! Raoul is such a user though, Erik really should throw him out of a window or something!
Ginnykins2809 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aw! Poor Erik. I know what speech impediments are like! I stammer a little when I'm stressed too! On the other hand, he is very, very, funy at times. I love your humourous portrayal of him 'booting' that girl up the backside until her vocal chords were in the right configuration! Ha! ha! XD that's just what I feel like doing sometimes when I watch X factor! Some of them are brilliant but others are dismal! Sometimes it can be a bit of a curse having perfect pitch can't it?
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 3 . 5/8/2008

I'm intrigued...

Great job building the mystery!

Love from

Aiko chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
...This one has been abandoned too?
Scourge of Nemo chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Here you have another wonderful fanfiction... I cannot wait to learn what causes Christine's protectiveness of Cyrus and what about Erik grabbing her wrist made her scream...

Update soon!
gravity01 chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
This sounds like absence seizures to me, am I right? They are dreadfully embarrassing and freak out everyone around you. I can see why that kind of thing would make her nervous about being around people.

Stuttering Erik is great. It's kind of endearing that he has some flaw like that. It makes him more human. Plus, I bet he'll stop soon when she's around a lot, hmm?

On a side note, Cyrus is a great name for a dog.
Monique chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
This story has me totally puzzled... It would be nice if you'd update and fill us all in. :)
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Why the hell is she screaming. It isn't that anything's scary.