Reviews for Silver Cross
uchiha-manna chapter 36 . 9/7/2014
This was one of those few stories that don't seem to follow the cliché storyline of a typical vampire romance. I liked this story since it was different from the other vampire stories I've read (even though I've only read a few).
Some things didn't make sense though like there were times when Sasuke touched Sakura without feeling the pain from the necklace. And there was something else which I'm forgetting.
I'm off to check out the sequel and it better be complete! I don't know what I'll do if it isn't, I'm already praying that it is.
P.S. You know, there wasn't much SasuSaku in this story because, in a way, they weren't together in the end. And there was some GaaSaku which I don't like but for some reason I didn't really mind it in this story, in fact, it almost amused me. Anyway, it was only one-sided after all wasn't it?
P.P.S. This story is responsible for keeping me from finishing my homework on time ( I'll still do it anyway), which proves that this was a great fanfic but the sequel had also better be worth it though!
Kezia chapter 36 . 12/15/2013
End? END?! Where is the SasuSaku ending?! Well this story is one of my favorites but what the freak? I just somehow don't like the ending... No offence really...
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Hahaha! Funniest chapter so far! XD
Guest chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
Terrible ending
Virena Setiss chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
summary - Instructions were not clear enough. Got my male-groin-parts stuck in a fan.
mctwisps chapter 36 . 1/22/2013
I liked this story, I thought it was adorable. I saw the year this was written, and from the way it was written I'd assume you were around my age when you wrote it, meaning you've probably greatly improved in your writing the way I have as well. :) Great job.
mctwisps chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
This is a really cute story and I'm enjoying it so far. My only piece of advice is to not put in so many Author's Notation's during the story. You don't have to explain every detail, let the reader come up with their own explanation. :) I don't mean that in a rude way, this is just constructive criticism. It can be a tad distracting when Author's Notation's pop up after every other sentence. But all in all it's an adorable story and I'm going to continue reading it.
Akemi Spangler chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
you're interesting when you're both hyper and sleepy lol it's made the authors notes hilarious! XD
Nogitsune of Riddles chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
hmmm...interesting, very interesting...
Estel Caprice chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
At the beginning of this chapter, I misread 'Sasuke's POV' and thought it was Sakura's. Then his alarm clock went off.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 36 . 7/5/2012
...sigh. I'm a little disappointed with the ending, despite there being a sequel. 36 chapters where 33-34 of them were just of Sakura having those visions and other stuff. Then the last two, the major stuff happen. I thought it was pretty fast paced compared to the slow pace for the first 30 something chapters.

I totally get that this is yourr story and you have every right to make however you want but I just thought it'd be a little better. Vampire stories are soo hard to come by.

In advance, I'm sorry if this review offends you.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
WHY are there so MANY Autors notes through out the story? This story is amazing but I'm really tired of reading something JD then all of a sudden (a/n blah blah blah) just saying.
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »