Reviews for The Tale of Marise
AlaskenWildflower chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
D like your story
pebblekit chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
That's...only slightly creepy...so she wants to kill Touma so that she can have Shin. Scary. I really enjoyed this story and want to read more. Please! I know it's been awhile, but please update! I'll be here to read it, that's for sure!

On a side note, I really like the implyed Touma/Shin. You hint at it, but don't shove it in our faces, and for that, I comend you. Great job arranging such a well thought out and amazing story.

PLLEASE CONTINUE!
pebblekit chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Man, that would be a serious nightmare. I feel really sorry for Jun, for the dream and the whole seemingly possesion part. This story is really getting quite interesting, for we now know who the voice belonged to and have no idea what her plans are. As for Shin, I'm glad he realized that his calling is elsewhere. Now all he has to do is abandon his job and chase what was really supposed to happen.

I really can't wait to read more and am anxiously wondering if Jun's dream is going to end up as a reality. Great job so far and I shall review the next chapter soon!
pebblekit chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
I have to say, for a moment, the beginning of the story sounded kind of like Cye's mom talking to him. It was kind of cool...it had an unusual effect on me as the reader. Anyway, I admit that I flat out laughed at the entire Touma-is-an-old-man thing. I don't know why, but I thought it was really funny. The story was very interesting as well. It sounds to me as though this woman, Marise, is the one that is talking to Jun from the sea, although I could be completely wrong...

Thanks for the great chapter! Your writing seems to be improving every time you post, so kudos.
pebblekit chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Aw...poor Touma, not able to go to some ruins. I feel sorry for Shin's niece and nephew- how often does their dad come home anyway? The ocean scenes were really well written. I love how Jun was freaking out over stuff, but whether it was really a spirit or some creature remains to be seen...Was that dark shape that went under them that whale Shin befriended? If not, I'm sure it's just someone he met somewhere else down the line.

I'm getting very curious as to who keeps talking to Jun and why she's telling him to throw Shin's armor orb, so your suspense and foreshadowing worked on me. Great job!

I'm reading the next chapter as soon as possible.
pebblekit chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I would die if my relatives stuck to me like that. Wow... I thought my family was annoying. The scene with Jun staring out to sea was interesting, and I really can't wait to see where you're going to go with this story. The entire part at the end with the armor was...odd. I really liked it, but I king of want to know why Shin's is always glowing when Touma thinks it's weird. Maybe things just happen more frequently at sea than in the sky... Shin's mom is getting more and more likeable by the chapter, and her reactions seem very realistic.

There are still a few typos, but not enough to worry about, so... Anyway, great job and I'll see you next chapter.
pebblekit chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
At the very least, I'm intrigued. Who is this 'she' of which you speak? I suppose I shall find out. I really like how you space things out- it seems that you've got good foreshadowing skills. I also really liked Sayoko's reaction to Shin showing up, what with asking who he is marrying and all.

Thanks for the chapter, and on I go!
pebblekit chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Um...I know that it's been awhile since you wrote for this fanfiction, but I was hoping that you might pick it up again somewhere down the line. If not, then here's some input anyway-

Quite a nice beginning to the story. I could see Touma showing up randomly like that, and I almost laughed when he acted like it was an everyday occurance. Jun is older and more mature now, and I have to say that I really like how you wrote were a few typos, but nothing to worry about, so don't worry.

Great job!
aliccolo chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Excellent! I've really enjoyed this, and I am holding out hope that you'll continue this story!
Tyndall Blue chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
D: I'm so sad! You haven't updated in so long. This is wonderfully written, and I hope you decide to continue it one day.
BloodMistress chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
This is good. I hope to see more soon.
SenRitSu chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wow! I really love your story!

Actually, It's because of YOUR STORY that made me crazy for Touma/Shin (even though I like Shin so much before I tried to find him a couple...and at the first time I 've thought of Shu/Shin..but now...absolutely Touma/shin!) Your Touma, Shin or Jun or other characters are always like the originginal characters and the story is good like the origin That make your story GREAT realistic! Whoa! I don't know how to say but I really inspired by your story a lot. I'm the one who is going to go to the university this year, but wanted to make a Touma/shin doujinshi very much (because of you!)Well, I hope after a month I will see you submitted a new chapter of any story of yours
Zuzanny chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
OMG! This is fantastic! Please continue soon! :)
Nix Entente chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
A very mellow chapter, but I certainly did like seeing all the characters broadening. It's so slight, but so noticable at the same time.

Okay, I'm zipping off to read that story you just put up. XD
jls09 chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
Wow, the end of that was mildly creepy. It'll be very interesting to see where the rest of the story goes from this point. They just seem to have very bad luck with all these angry spirits, don't they? I do hope she fails in her attempt to kill him. That would just be upsetting... :) It was a wonderful little chapter to read!