Reviews for True Feelings
Jesse chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awwww, you should make another chapter with what happens after this in their lives and love lives x
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Good work. This story was really sweet. It made me smile. : )
ukatoemina chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i was like... ". . . wait for it... wait for it..." haha... then i was "xD!" this was so cute and so cool... before they got the bikini thing i really thought they were going to seriously skinny dip ... but thanks to soruen they didn't have to... yay... i'm just a bit random... the setting is so perfect.. i wish i could experience something like that... hay... how much i wish... :D
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
NICE! I LIKE IT! PLZ DO MORE OF THOSE!
Tanis Xylia chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
-sniffs- IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! -sniffs again-

-bloodfangs
kathieclint chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
sweet! even if it was just a one shot piece, it still felt semtimental in a way :)
aayathepirateman chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
AWESOMESAUCE! XD
nephreia chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST! sorry, but this is one of my favorite stories of all time! i usually hate oneshots...wow. i'm definitely adding this to my profile!
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
its so wonderful *sobs*
SasuHinaPassion chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
aw! very beautiful! thank you for making a Genbu Kaiden story! we really need more of them in here ]
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Very cute. I was a little confused when Rimudo was in his woman form and when he was in his normal (guy) form. I read that he can only use his wind powers when he was a woman...so when he told her he loved her was he a woman? :S

All that aside, I love it. It was very nice and I thought the dialogue fit well. I love this pairing and I hope to see more from you in the future!

-Cedar
TK chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
You need to write more, more, more, more, PLEASE. I REALLY LIKE IT. :)
Drifting One chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I like!
eyes2blues chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
*hyperventilating*

oh man! oh man! oh man! a great, GREAT fic! it seems like a dream... i love the whole concept! wasn't very mushy too... kyah! you did great here! i love it.. the simple words, the simple touch... everything! wah! more one shot! i love it so much that i am still freaking out!

help me! weh!
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
hmm, don't know who the hell they are which explains why i liked this fanfiction . though this was cute somehow maybe my friend is rubbing off on me, she's absolutely obsessed with fy...