Reviews for True Feelings
x-Trisha-x chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aww...So Cute! :)
Expi00962 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw... kawaii! -melts into a happy, fangirlish puddle- 3 -cooes like a little girl faced with an almost disgustingly cute bunny/kitten/puppy/chibi/whatever-

I like it. xD Can you tell? It's adorable, it's great, it makes me melt into a happy, fangirlish puddle. And I'm not a fangirl, so that's saying something. Keep up the good work!

-Expi-
FindtheFox chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
KYA I love it! thats so cute! Its going on my favorite list!

Ja ne; bye-bye
OurLoveIsForever chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Sorry it took me so very long to review. I've been so very busy lately. Thank you for dedicating this to me! That makes me very happy! I don't mind a hiatus. I know how that can go sometimes, but please try to continue it. I'll wait, I promise. Keep one going though cause you know that I'll read anything you write. Oh! And I would like you to read Kurai Assarishita to make up for my short brain gap on Akan Kitai, please. I feel good when you review me too! Ahaha. I'll keep up.

Thanks and don't give up!

Kata
Yan Niao chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I LOVED that! 3 It was sweet and hilarious at the same time. xD Great job!
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I think I happy squealed. I'm in a Takiko/Rimudo high right now, I mean, I've never loved a couple so much as I love them.

And I stared for literally an hour at their happy-dancing-OH-GUESS-WHO-LOVES-WHO scene today. *Well I get all romantic I get hyper, lmao*

I think that's sorta pathetic, never done that before, but it's probably because sadly when I originally FOUND the pics, though I loved the couple as much as I do now, I was mentally scared from my own bad... stupid... kissing expirence, so I couldn't enjoy it.

Than I fell out of my GK love for a bit, it's returned full force and I'm NOT MENTALLY SCARRED ANYMORE!

Uhh, anyway. So being in this high I looked up fanfics and YAY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And I'm DONE. Off to look if there's anymore fluff.

HEHEHEHEHEHE.
EvilGenius Koji chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Aw this was so cute! Thank you for thinking of us! But PLEASE don't discontinue it! It's almost the only decent fic that gives me a non-sad ending following a similiar storyline!
MercuryMoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
_ I can't imagine Rimudo ever doing something like this, but.. oh well! Nice job :) At least they get somewhere _
23 | « Prev Page 1 2