Reviews for Sakura Blossoms
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Aw! That was cute, but a bit agnsty! I thought it was cool though! I mean in the actual show, Sasuke totally is in love with Sakura, but he can't tell her cause of Itachi and Orochimaru! He deserves love though, and he'll get it soon! And with Sakura! Yup!

Anyways, awesome story!

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!

Psh yeah...
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh very cute (and sad). You write well - your descriptions are beautiful. Very nice.
Dumbtrickerita chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
WOW..that was so short..but so amazing! I really really love how you did that. It was just soo..i can't find the right word, no really, that's EXACTLY how i imagine it to be between them, Sasuke holding back for those reasons, all that good stuff. Just..breathtaking. Supertastic job.
Rekkuza1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007

D i read this too. and ty 4 the review u put on mine. This is like myspace, me writing on ur stuf n u writing on mine. fuck is not my favourate words, wth...

Ohohen chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow...that was really good! It's like...professional! 0 Awesome! x3
Essyllus chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
M... Sasuke seems quite out of character. Why would he even want to love anyone at all? Being stoic on his part is not a facade.

I feel like a hypocrite for saying that, as I do enjoy reading IC SasuSaku and SasuHina. Nevertheless, even personally, Sasuke's feelings for anyone is not as blatant as that.

The imagery and use of cherry blossoms is kinda unoriginal.. no offense, but too many writers use this motif in stories, C2s, and forums.

I hope this review helped.

Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
sweet fic, and for a writter, i should know.
serpentslayer chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
bittersweet...but nice. * *
kerrance chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
wow. that was...really nicely written, and all round very, VERY good. 5 stars, i liked it!
StandInTheRain95 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Alory Shannon chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Short and bittersweet. Very pretty.

seguha chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
its so sweet... i like it
WhiskerzCutie chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
TOO CUTE! I loved it!
AimeLaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
hm...good idea,thanks! :)

and i think...this probably would be before he left...
Phazon Droid chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Nice little one shot, and I assume this is after Sasuke left the village? Anyway, if I had any criticism, I think there could have been a bit of dialogue from each of their perspectives on the whole matter or even just direct quoting from Sakura and Sasuke's last conversation when he decided to leave. Other than that, good effort for a one shot.

PS: If you get a chance, please review my fic "Kakashi's Sex Drug". I could use the feedback.