Reviews for Panic Assault
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Good story!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is lovely, very well written. I love the interaction between the two brothers. :)
Vindeen chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You seem to have a crack for choosing just the right little moments to write about:)
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love those rare moments beetween Sam an Dean.

LOVE THE sTOry
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
You've got to love Dean the way he always takes care of Sammy- awakening to the sound of Sam not breathing right and kicking into big borhter mode right away to help his baby brother breathe normally again!.
Allegra chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
A very sweet little exchange between the brothers. I just wish the writers would let us see moments like this on screen every now and again! You did a great job.
snfan228 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
(Gasps) I just realized that I never reviewed this story.

Well now I am, so I just wanted to tell you how much I love it! Especially the way Dean comforted Sam and calmed him down. Hehe the magical healing powers of big brother. You did an excellent job writing this! Keep up the great work!

Oh yeah and I loved the song in the beginning, it's one of my favorites... in fact it's stuck in my head again now... crap! (begins to pound head on desk)
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh I love this story. So sweet (Dean holding Sam's hand to his chest) and I love that it shows that Dean understands that Sam wasn't in his right mind at all.
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
wow.. THIS was really good... i really enjoyed reading this...great job! )
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Just looking for something to read in the complete story section. I've read some different stories tonight, but wanted to comment on yours.

I like your take on what happen after "Asylum". So many of the stories are full of an angry Dean who blames Sam. I always believed that the doctor caused Sam to shoot his brother.

So I could picture Sam still feeling guilty and Dean would try to make his little brother feel better by explaining it was not his fault and forgive him.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I love the way you explained the thoughts going through Sam's head as he started to panic, and how you balanced it with explaining Dean's actions. Having him place Sam's hands over his own heart and Dean's heart was adorable! Not too "girly", and effective.

Thanks for sharing this!
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Yea I'm thinking if shooting your own brother doesn't give you a panic attack nothing would. Great story.
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
aww soo sweet loved it and yeah what if the gun was loaded in that episode? well not much more to say but

great job
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
As I said for your other story, I love your writing. You are very good at describing suspenseful scenes.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
The dialog was pitch perfect, I could see Dean and Sam saying and doing everything you wrote. You did a great job with this, just like watching the show. Thanks, B.J.