Reviews for Gold Medal
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I've always loved this story since the first time I read it (when I was sneaking reads at work and couldn't review), and the way it's written so much outside where our imagination can run away with it and they finally ADMITTED they care. I love these two and you and AssassinElektra have always been my absolute favorite Kyro writers. The Boy Who Destroyed the World and Authenticity top the charts for me.
Sunraia chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Whoohoo! *does a happy dance cuz finally, kitty and john ended up together* *slows to a stop*

Right... so who are they? I don't actually know them... Are they originals...?

Still, amazing penmanship! Go you!

*gives Glitterglue a gold medal*

... Never really figured out what was going on at the beginning though...
El Burrito chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Aw. Well done.
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
yey! so cute and nice and lovely and cute.
illrain666 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
love every word of it!
HazyCrazy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Oh wow, I really enjoyed this! You write incredibly well and the overall idea was very clever )
summerrrain chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This was really good. I liked how you wrote Kitty and John's characters. Great job!
Violet Fairychild chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I am such a dork that when I got to the end, I put my hands up in the air in fists and said "YES!"

Short and sweet, with awesome charactoerization. :) I loved it!
R. W. Winters chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I must say that having you jump on the Kyro bandwagon is awesome - this little gem was so cool. I love how it's in the future past X3 when they're a little older. The dialogue is perfect and the characters are spot on. Love the title and just everything! GOOD JOB, and don't let this be your last Kyro! :D
fieryirishgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2006

and welcome to the Kyro bandwagon. :)
cheerleraderchcik chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
ohh dont make it a one shot i wanna see bobbys reaction!
arliddian chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Kyro all the way! That was beautifully written, and I like that it's just a nice one-shot.

You're very talented.
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was a cool little Oneshot. I loved how the title fit so well into the story, all the way to the last sentance. It was good, really good.
pxlenno chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Wow, that was amazing ;] loved the usage of the metaphor about medals :] great job
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
aww that was so cute! lol it took me so long to figure out who got married. I'm just slow like that haha. But I'm glad you hopped off the Ryro express and got onto the Kyro one. I usually only read Kyros, and there just aren't enough of them around (I'm glad they're catching on though! haha)