Reviews for Pop Tarts or Toast 'Ems
omry.grinberg chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was adorable!
Serit chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Pop-Tarts and Toast'ems are so dry-I like Toaster Struedel! (warm and gooey and sweet!)

...I like warm, and gooey, and sweet, and fuzzy-but just not with gooey...

I like my T/R fanfic warm and fuzzy and sweet!
TI Lizard chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
"the familiar scents of antiseptic and animal bedding"- only on Enterprise. Love the humor. Also love Trip's attempt at breakfast in bread. Thanks for the grin. :)
moondancercat chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
M, Pop Tarts. Malcolm is so cute and confused, I love it. xD
T'eyla chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Sweet. Very sweet. I liked it a lot. T/R makes me happy, and sick Malcolm makes me even happier (I know that's an evil thing to say, but as a friend of mine once said, being evil is not a character trait, it's a way of life ;) ).

Usually I'm not a big fan of first-timers, but this one was really great. The only thing that's missing is the sequel ;).

T'eyla
Sita Z chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Great job as usual. I like the way you wrote Trip - gentle and affectionate. A sequel would be wonderful... maybe Malcolm could serve Trip English breakfast ;)?

Thanks for a great story!
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Whee! Oh, just imagining those boys in their birthdays suits, and of course Trip with no inhibitions... *fans self* God, I wish I could jump into the computer!

-Kat
Hisster chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I really liked this one. It made me laugh the whole time I read it. Thanks for a smile and laugh. Can't wait for your next one.

Hisster