Reviews for Of Emo and Angst
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aw, that was cute...they were both in character, especially Zexion. And that's pretty hard to do... I love ZekuNami and it's hard to find a good story where it's very believable. This is one of those great stories.
Ybs chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
SO cute.
lewdness chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I already said it over aim, but I shall say it here and hopefully FFN won't like, eat the review. You did a wonderful, lovely job with this I think you write Namine very well, and the interaction between both Zexion and Namine was done wonderfully.
chibi18 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
aww zexion is going soft i like it
justgonenow chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
that's awesome. I love zexion, and I like the last line of this. It makes you wonder haha
Nene chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
It's hard finding a story where Zexion is actually in character but you pulled it off VERY well. I'm impressed and I applaud you. Keep up the good work!
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
aww I liked the ending. Great job!
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aw. That was good. I like Zexion's explanation to Namine. Very philosophical there. I especially love the ending part.

I highly enjoyed their interaction and how you changed the tide of power, because in other fics with these two I feel like Namine is "mystical" to the point where she has a bit of power. When in truth (like it is here), she's powerless. Surrounded by these terrifying people without a thing in the all the worlds.

I wish there was a bit more of a hint of the couple. Still very good fic of the couple, nevertheless. Will you write more for these two?

Ciao For Now Everyone!
Minnet chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I love the way you portrayed Zexion, and the part about Demyx's cooking made me giggle. It's nice seeing a story where the author doesn't make him some kind of whiny emo kid (especially when emo is short for 'emotional' and that would be impossible for him to be and I'm rambling so I'm gonna shut up). Great story. Good read.

Minnet
ArisaWeasley chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
ILU. x3

Such a wonderful job at portraying Zexion for what he truely is like.
MOLTENblue chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Wow. That's so entirely...Zexion. I simply adore the last sentence...Hell, I simply adore the entire thing! fav
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This is beautifully written. :O And it keeps both Zexion and Naminé wonderfully in character and we get a glimpse into Zexion's head.

Though I think Zexion should take comfort in the fact that he's taller than Xaldin, though ever so slightly.

I love the way Zexion is to the point and has a slight condensing air to him, just the way that he should be. Yet he seems to be kind at the same time. That's hard to pull off. :D

Good job.