Reviews for Ready for It
Marionette of Ancient Relics chapter 1 . 2/13
this is the good kush
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
Don't worry about what happens with Seph not being like the game. I mean, Cloud and Squall aren't exactly trying to get in each other's pants are they? Thus, that required a bit of changing...
HikaruWinter chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
*blinks* *blinks* *turns to Inner* Is suspenseful a word?
Inner: Don't ask me. I'm spanish.
*pouts* Where are the native speaking inners when you need them.
Inner: I AM the native speaking inner.
I mean the FOREIGN native speaking inner.
Inner: ...does that even exist?
You're a voice in my head. By logic, you do whatever the fuck I want you to. And, anyway. Yuffie.
Inner: Yes?
Should we send her the T-shirt or give her the cookie.
Inner: I think she's a premium member of the Dark Side already, boss. She was given the cookies a long time ago.
...that explains so, so much shit.
HikaruWinter chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Well, I think I found all the quotes -and the references, my god. I didn't, however, find the funny line *stops* Wait. I did. Sephiroth, seriously? *blinks* Oh, well. On to the next chappie!
PD: I didn't find that fanfic you mentioned at the start of the chapter. Meanie. I was so curious, too.
HikaruWinter chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Yep. Sephiroth is a recurring pimple. And that's that.
HikaruWinter chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Sephiroth is like a bad pimple. He just keeps on coming back to fuck you over, the fucker.
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
*jostles inner* I yold you it was all sexual tension! Or, well, frustration. Same difference. I won! *cheers*
Inner: Damn. There go five bucks *facepalms*
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I know that people make fanfics with Cloud being light but its because he's so darn Ukeishly CUTE while Leon AKA Tall, Dark, and Handsome is HOT! Also, why do you think Cloud is Sora's mother, and don't argue with me on that because it's, to me, a fact in the CLeon pairing. Sora is legitimately their child because oh I don't know, Sora's reflexes, strength, agility, and other capabilities, not to mention that hair! So yeah.
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Nice fic.
TheDoctorDances chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Aww I loved it so sweet and hot !
TheDoctorDances chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Love it so sweet
Cet'lux chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I don't think i have a choice to not review do i? 0.o

I love your story plz countinue to write i beg you! )

Good luck!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Ah, nicely done. It DID have to end in the elevator lol!

But really, it was really awesome!
DEMONICWALRUS chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Whenever I watch AC at the part where Sephy dies, I think he's going to say, "I will never be a MERE memory," but he never does.
Ryuu chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
I want more... I want more... it was soo well written and it was extremly good... It really reminds me of me and my boyfriend... It's as if you were there watching us... of corse the magical parts of it are not true about the two of us... but we both were almost killed by "my darkness" and he did help me find "my light"...