Reviews for Snapped
Palkitty chapter 1 . 8/4
Hehe that's so cute!
AnonnymA chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh. My. God. That was the greatest 1-shot short story I've ever read! And it ends with her being mind-fucked by the boy she loves for the rest of her life... LITERALLY! He gets to over see the job of Hokage and experience ramen. Hiashi is gone... How did you fix everyone's problems in 40,000 words or less?!
Ohhh... Huh I was expecting Hintina to be angry, not insane...
adragonoid75 chapter 1 . 6/7
Great story Please continue your good work. Good luck in writing.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 5/13
Very nicely done.
Hordika chapter 1 . 3/22
Was that quote a reference to Fist of the North Star, or to Shen from League of Legends? Either way, I did NOT expect it.
guest chapter 1 . 2/28
Hinata has no emotions other than nardomotions. And she's weak af.
Scanndalus chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
WOW! This was an amazing way to portray Naruto's "death." I have never seen that idea explored before. Would you have a problem if I used that idea in a future story? I'm not sure if I could put one together, but it's an incredibly intriguing concept.
rbear1231 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
"...staring blankly at body." That should be fixed.
That was cute, but why would Itachi consider her payment? The only thing I can think of is access to her eyes, which Hiashi would not allow.
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I really enjoyed this and am glad Hinata didn't end up alone, but I really hope Naruto lives in Team 8. Though I do wonder if it was awkward for Shino to maintain a friendship with Naruto while he is in Hinata's body.
Smashing Skunk53 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Now that is how a character snaps.
tati1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I like it!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I like this. Although I kinda hope naruto is still "alive" to be with Hinata.
And she's slowly gaining more confidence with the hokage.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/24/2015