Reviews for Ties
lotzalove chapter 34 . 5/7/2012
woah... i read all all six stories in this series this week and i am absolutely in LOVE with your writing :D i dont think ive reviewed any of the stories before this because i was too eager to get onto the next one. i just wanna say well done for writing these amazing stories and i hope one day my writing will be as good as yours :D
NickSara4ever chapter 34 . 11/1/2009
wow...I can't believe this is the last one. I love the Happy Enough series. I can't tell you how many times I've re-read them. I still get surprised at what happens lol.
Liyana chapter 34 . 9/30/2009
Oh no no no! This is bad, you're not gonna write anymore? please continue!

I've read the whole story from the first till sixth and it was BRILLIANT! I love it! I may have not commented on any of it yet but I will! Just to get you writing again.

This story is fantastic!

I will sign in later and hopefully you'll be reading this, cause you really are awesome! I will try and comment on the previous story because while reading it, I can't even stop, I had to keep on reading, I'm so glued to it!

Do you know you made it feels like there really is an Amy or Charlie and the other character in CSI, thank you for your story! )
DC World chapter 34 . 10/16/2008
Hey great job on ending an amazing series...you are a very good writier and I look foward to perhaps reading some more of your work...

I must congratlute you on actually writing almost 390,0 words...that is just crazy...not many people can start a series like this, and then actually finish it. Great on you.

I really liked how you protrayted Greg through out this... I quite enjoyed watching him develope. The only postive thing that came out of you being done, is that I no longer have to print out pages and pages every time I go to the libraby. I am getting the internet some time next week, so then I can acutally read- and post- at my own leasure time...wouldn't that be nice...lol

keep on writing. You have a gift, so you might as well share it with the rest of the world

DC World
Court19 chapter 34 . 7/15/2008
I started the first story in this series a couple of days ago and have just now finished all six. There are not many writers who can get me to sit down for such a long amount of time and read this much lol. You are an amazing writer. I hope that you continue to write some more great CSI fics in the future because I am definitely looking forward to reading some more. Keep writing.
Firetop chapter 34 . 6/5/2008
I loved this. All 6 parts. I'm so hoping for a seventh. I love you characterization of Greg and Nick. Especially Greg, as a sufferer of severe depression a lot of what he was feeling was easy to understand and side with.

Added to the fact you used BNL stuff in your make put it in a catagory all its own.

Again great work, and I'll keep hoping that there will be a 7th part.
Anna chapter 34 . 5/29/2008
Hey SLynn, I read the whole story from the very first installment, and I really loved it. It is definitely one of the best stories I read on the site, very well written and structured. Kudos! When I found your series, you had already written three parts, and I stayed hours online to read it through and catch up with the point you had gotten to. I was hoping you'd finish it sooner or later, and I am glad I've waited for you to take your time to, it was worth it.

I also read your other stories, and I especially loved "Foretold". From a certain point of view, it is my favourite. Shorter than this huge series but just as poignant. The way "Foretold" ends is great, albeit extremely sad. I read it during a particular time in my life when I was experiencing some problems and its atmosphere fitted my mood perfectly. Sometimes the saddest things are the most beautiful as well. Of course, it was a nice choice to put an alternative ending ;-)

So all in all, you're a great writer, thank you for the entertainment!

Ciao,

Anna
necira-skies chapter 34 . 5/24/2008
it's finished! good job wrapping everything up. I'm sorry that you have moved away from CSI, but thanks for completing the story instead of just leaving us hanging (and maybe we'll see you posting again in the future)
Marmel C.c chapter 34 . 5/23/2008
YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME AND I CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT THEY HAVE HELPED ME TO IMPPROVE MY ENGLISH ; AND OF COURSE, TO DIVE INTO AMAZING PLOTS.(I never though I would read so many words ny the same author, lol!).

IT'S BEEN GREAT SLYNN (:

THANKS TO YOU .

mar ;
KyliedaRock chapter 34 . 5/21/2008
I can not beilive this is over. It has been such a blast to read all your work! It was a vrey fitting end and awesome last chappie, you really are amazing at putting the emotion into everything! I will be keeping you on alerts, just incase those minor plots begin to grow!

Good luck with any fuiture writting, God Bless, Kylie xx
Emmithar chapter 34 . 5/20/2008
Wonderfull way to end it. You touched up on everything you need to, but left it open to work on if you do choose to do so.

To be honest I just spent the last couple of days rereading this entire series (plus 'the body' and 'the search') in order to kick myself back into this fandom, in hopes to finish some of my (many) unfinished stories.

It's sad to see that you won't be writing this fandom anymore, because I've really enjoyed reading your CSI works. One of the few authors (in my opinion) that could really nail down Greg and Sara's relationship. That and portray Greg's attitude really well.

I'll keep an eye out if you do happen to change your mind (or happen to start writing in another fandom I enjoy):P

Emmithar
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
MUY EXCELLENT! Are you sure you don't want to change your mind and have Charlie live? Please! Glad Gregs ok, but what happened! I need to know. Greg does to! By the way how's Nicky and everyone else? Please update soon!
Emmithar chapter 33 . 5/12/2008
Aww...love it

Been waiting for an update, I was so glad to see this.

I LOVE how you did the beginning as well. Fantistic.

Nicely done

Emmithar
ames 449 chapter 33 . 5/12/2008
Glad to see you are persisting with this one - despite the trouble you're having to finish it. Anyway, it was worth the wait :) Great job. I loved the way you wrote it, I felt like I was watching it all through Greg's eyes and felt as bemused as he did. Wonderful stuff. Dont worry about how long it takes to get to the end. May I remind you of the hare and the tortoise :D
KyliedaRock chapter 33 . 5/12/2008
*tackleglomp* You updated! This was an amazing chappie, it is good to know that Greg is alive and safe! I love the first part with Greg's thoughts, truly amazing! x