Reviews for N Is For Nothing At All
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
The switch at the end took me by surprise. Touching story.
Aldama chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow. Powerful...and tragic. I love it. You might want to think about making a story before this about Don's death.
Once Upon A Twilight chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
thanks. :]

that's exactly what i needed.

a nice dose of well-written sadness, with lots of don and a touch of mystery. i love one-shots where it's left up to the reader's imagination. ) amazing job!
adrian chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
that was fantastic

!

i absolutely adore your one shots

i cried the whole time but i loved the fic

sometimes i love death fics about my favorite characters as i love to see the effect it has on those around them

...

please write more don fic

!
SaJi chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
TT_TT Sad, but oh so good.
Patty chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
You may miss 'em but does it really have to be a one-shot? I'd love to know what caused

Don's death. Maybe I could accept it better if I knew more about it.

I thought the memory at the beginning that he "was less fussy than Charlie" was just the

type a parent would have, mourning a child. Oh goodness, sniff . . . I need a hankie!
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Powerful stuff. It doesn't matter how long it's been since you've written a on-shot. It's still as meaningful as ever. ;)
3rdgal chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow. Sad and powerful. Especially those last two lines. Good writing!
To Write Love On My Arm chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This was good. This was really good. COngrats it's going on Favs, but one question...

WHO DIED!

XOXO

Anne
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i wanted to cry! how sad!
zoey traner chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, boy. That was . . . heartbreaking. A year or so after having Don back they lose him again - permanently. Alan loses his first-born and Charlie loses his big brother, who was just starting to become his friend.

Oy, the sadness.

Yay for one-shots! You wrote this one beautifully. ;-)
salinas chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
OMG-how sad...it brought tears to my eyes.

Wonderful writing.
Isabelle S chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I hope to see more of those one-shot. This one was excellent. It was very touching. Nice work!
xxSadGalxx chapter 1 . 8/1/2006