Reviews for The Shadow
Paddington chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I love this, you have done a very skillfull job of telling this . I almost felt as if I was listening to the show as a child,curled up under the covers at night, ( it came on at 12 am) Good Job!
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
hey me agian. finnaly got a chance to finnish reading this. still good just one or two things. First of all shadow agents never start talking about work until the code phrase has been said, they also try to never say the shadows name directly. The only exception to the rule are the people who alredy know who he is. I am sorry if I am wrong about this , or you are going for some tihng else, or if its not something used in the books (would not know never read them, just seen the movie, the book to the movie,and radio shows)

You are doing a good job with moe's character. Margot's character right now is a little flimsy, need to work on filling her out more.

keep up the good work.
blackwolfgirl88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow! did you seriouly not like the phantom when you first saw it? Man I tell you what I loved it. anyway yo are doing pretty good on your shadow story. I remember watching the Shadow in theaters when I was yonger and loved it. I have been nuts about the shadow ever sense then . Allwys thought they should have done a sequil but it ws not to be.

Anyway good job, nive idea for the font.
RngrThorne chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Very interesting. A little bloody, but the Shadow is like that. Curious to see where you take the Lamont/Margot angle.
Frog1 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Very good, can't wait to read more! But isn't her name Margo Lane,instead of Margot Lane?
20 | « Prev Page 1 2