Reviews for Goodbye Past, Hello Future
sexyasselephant chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Dammit! I thought they would come out to each other and say "I'm Richard" "I'm Rachel" and then they would be like "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" and then I would be like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" but now I'm depressed. Damn your amazing skill of writing! That was adorable, melancholy, romantic, and sexy as hell. Spectacular job!
Juromuro chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
It was sooo good and sad!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful! I've always wondered what it would be like if Raven was a secret dancer... Was impressed with how you handled their separation; was bittersweet but I'm glad that she ended up with Robin. The fact that they didn't reveal themselves or get mushy was perfect and without need of telling. Leaves much to the imagination :)
it's simply me chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This was absolutely fants-ma-frickingly awesome! I can easily say this is the best Teen Titan fic I've ever read, and will ever read. Good on ya, I mean, you got the characters perfect, the parting-of-ways perfect, Raven's weird dancing perfect (I was first like, oh man, this is never gonna work) But this was wonderful!

Thanks for an awesome read and an easy favorite!
Darkangel436 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
hey! this is an awesum story! But i was just wondering if u add a bit more to it like...RICHARD FINDING OUT THAT RACHAEL IS RAVEN AND THAT RICHARD IS RICHARD! phew soz about that i lost my cool for a second there. X) (but then again..i cant lose sumthin i never had! LOL!)
pageleaf chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is really good! I'm just a little sad that Robin and Raven didn't figure out that they were Rachael and Richard. And isn't it funny that their aliases start with the same letter of their name? You are an awesome author, so keep writing!
Regin chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Little Creature chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow this was so not how I thought it would end. You mean they never learn they were Richard Wayne and Rachel Morgan?

Anyways, great story!

-LC
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Enthralled. Captivated. Amazed. Stunned.

That Was Pure And Utter Genius.

You Know When You're In The Type Of Mood To Read Something Different, Something Interesting That Certain People Simply Can't Capture Because They Aren't Born With That Talent?

No Fear, You've Got This Talent.

Hook, Line And Sinker. ADORED This. *Faves*

Any Problems? Hmm... Well... If This Is A Oneshot, The Ending Wasn't All I Expected. There's Lots Of Loose Ends - What About 'Richard Wayne'? Will They Ever Find Out Who Each Other Really Are? Did Raven Make A Connection Between The Two Richard's?

Apart From That, Brilliant Job .
hartbrkr chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Could you make a sequel? Are they going to see each other and see that they're Rachael and Richard?
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Very nice. You do an especially good job of writing physical images into your story. I also like the idea that Raven would seek a secret outlet for her passions as she does with this dancing. I've noticed the theme of Raven actively seeking out physical pleasures and passions with the intent of feeling and it does make sense. It's almost as if she tries to find ways of forcing herself to feel emotion now that she is free of her father, but not her years of conditioning. Few other nitpicks and observations...

1) Both Robin and Raven have lived and worked together closely for years. I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't recognize one another. Robin I can understand because Raven has dramatically altered her appearance and persona. As smart as he is, he probably just wouldn't be able to accept the truth unless she told him. Raven, however, is only dealing with a change of clothing. Robin would still have the same voice, generalized appearance, mannerisms (for the most part), etc. She's also an empath.

2) You may wish to hints that Raven still struggles to break out of her old, unemotional habits. You have a few, such as her response to the bartender, but a couple more wouldn't be out of place. That's an oppinion though.

3) GJ with including some basic research IE Beast Boy's desire to be an actor, the Titan's ages (though those can be variable), etc.

Once again, I enjoyed it much. Write a sequel!
Kagetori chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Nice story, but... did Robin& Raven find out who the other is? Like from the night club. I'm kinda confused about that. But, like i said before, it's a nice story.
Belllla chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I loved the story! It's... so... sad! Oh well,

Peace V
Aurora Mikayla chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wow. That was...beautiful. I was in tears while they said goodbye. This is an incredible start and I can't wait to read more.
dreamgirl13555yahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I loved it...i wish u did more tho. maybe having raven and richard getting together. but it was still awesome!