Reviews for Wake Up Call
that was great loved it
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
adorable
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
First off I want more cuz that was really cute but was a little to short to end the way it did. If you want to end it that short than you should have ended it with morgan coming with coffee and telling her that she is what he wanted. Also I assume that flowers are from morgan but you could have had the story end with her reading the card and having it say something really sweet and romantic.
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I like this one to... and since I know how much I love getting reviews... I always leave one when I liked a story. Guess it's my way of paying for the read... published works have to be paid for with cash, I pay for fan fic's with reviews. Keep up the writting, I'll be looking for more of your work.
InvadingAngel chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
short and oh so very sweet. this is a very well written little tid bit. its very THEM. its so good it could be one of their interactions from the show (if she lives through the next episode, that is. ;_;)
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
You are right it is short...but u are also correct when u say that it is perfect
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I love the idea of Morgan and Garcia! Great job!
deal4321 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I love this story. Thank you for writing a Morgan/Garcia fic.
kransp chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
m... even if it is short, I'll take what I can get... besides, it's always short on tv right? *sigh*
No Longer Alive chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I liked this very much! Nice flow, good use of dialogue, nice work. Interesting, unusual pairing (as far as fan fic goes), too, which is my favorite kind.
SazDelToro chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Ah I loved it. YourMorgan/Garcia fics are brill.
Welshy84 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
There just isn't enough Morgan/Garcia fics around, that was sweet :)
Rach112 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Very sweet. I love Garcia and Morgan!