Reviews for Walk With Me
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aww, really great story! *favs of course* I loved it. Especially this line: "And tired of chasing the one girl that could have made me stay, but having her phase through my fingers every time I tired." was wonderful. :)
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
“And tired of chasing the one girl that could have made me stay, but having her phase through my fingers every time I tired.”-I love the way you turned the words and this whole bit right here is so full and full of emotion and history and the truth between them that was so often covered over in expectation and misunderstanding and I loved it. Just perfect.

“That’s okay, it wasn’t mine anyway. It’s Logan’s.” She said as she got closer to him. “But you don’t really care about the car, do you?”-I wish I could see Logan's reaction, but like Pyro, I doubt he'd care about the car until he made competely utterly sure that Kitty was all right.

As John pulled his back a little, he asked, “Will you walk with me?”-Like everything else they've said today, packed with so much meaning and a hundred things they aren't saying, but are. They never do anything simple. And yet it's all so simple. What he's really asking and she's still answering always. :sighs: I love you!

Only now there was no malice in it, only hope. -And hope is something he's desperately needed.

Arm around her, John held her close to him as they walked down the road in the brilliance of his new dawn.-Love the symbology and the reality.

You're brilliant and genius and I love this piece so much it almost hurts. Beautiful.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Aw, it was brilliantly written. You deserve a lot of reviews. :]
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
loved it was such a sweet and cute kitty/john fic.
Artemis De Nacho chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Kate! I've read this before! But I don't think I had registered yet and was under the idiotic impression that one couldn't review if not registered. I never was the smart one.

BUT, now having read it for a second time, I can with certainty say that it is GOOD.

I particularly like the way you built up the anger and the way they voiced it. Especially how John would whisper some parts and still have the words be so powerful.

Kitty is appropriately naive in this. But her determination and good instinct makes up for it.

I love how you've managed to pack so much into a oneshot. A little backstory (that he'd liked her), some action, some screaming, some lovin' ;)

Great job!

- Ell
Ebon Hush chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Now That's what I'm talking about! Who... good stuff. Lovely flow and you actually made a fic with a song good, by having play in the radio instead of just inserting it in the middle of the text without any reason what so ever or quoting the entire damn thing (i hate that!).

Anyway, I thought I'd return the favour and review one of you fics. I do not care for this pairing at all, mind you, but your style is great. Keep writing. Ebon
Valzen chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
lol you should make a continueing about logans reaction to the car. it would be very funny. well done on the story.
phoenixdragorna811 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Half the time I write these kinds of stories I almost cry... QUIT TH ANGST AND DO SOME HUMOR!
LadyPiratte chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
A lovely little piece of work. Well told!
StateofTheArtist chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, I daresay that was one of the more soft yet so strong fics I have read in quite a while. I really like this, and that Bon Jovi song really was awesome :)

Keep up the great writing

Violin Howl
pxlenno chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Aw, that was such a sweet and happy ending :] Haa, they better wach out for Logan when they return without his car xD anyway, great job
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
cute! I liked it. Kyros rock haha. please do more of them.

x3*Mary