Reviews for Choice: A Terrible Splendor
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 8 . 7/6
Aww wvn tho you wrote this a long time ago. I must congratulate you .i loved it the stir was great . So hope to read a more challenging pair about nagato and Sakura?
fluffshikasaku chapter 8 . 5/29
haha it would be cute to have a son with pink hair anyway love the fluff we need more fluff shikasaku stories out there
nhrc chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Everyone is a bit too emotional for Sakura. But certainly it was a nice story.
DarkGlintingEmerald chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Aa, that was good.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Read it twice and it's still my favorite
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I'd just like to say thay it's a great story and I REALLY like this pairing! Unfortunately there isn't many ShikaxSaku fanfictions out there, but it's refreshing when I finally find some stories, such as yours! So pretty please keep up the good work and I hope that you'll continue writing and creating these wonderful stories - so finally I'd just like to thank you.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
This was so good :*O
girlpod50000 chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
oh my god Kawaii!
Maria Antonieta chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I read your oneshot ShikaSaku and found it so perfect that I was right behind others in the same couple, and almost danced with joy when I found this long with the couple that I love! Even more because it is an author of which I liked the writing! I think they go great, especially for being so smart. I liked the focus on Sakura, Shika despite having been left a little while. I loved the development of their love, socializing, conversations, personality fit well in both characters. I found the end a little faster, but it's understandable, you told the whole story, so we can overlook this and say it's a very good ShikaSaku: D

Sorry for the bad english, I just want you to know that i loved this one! :DD
Haras Noxim chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Wonderful story! my favorite character pairing is ShikaSaku, but sadly not may people write them. I was overjoyed when I read this, it was very well written.
Joele chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwweeeeesome i love the shikasaku pairing it's kinda cute well i think my favorite bad guy is orochimaru he's so creepy but everytime i see him i start to laugh i like him, i read a review it was like "uchiha boys are delicious" and orochimaru was saying it i flipped over and laughed ( until my grandma came and slapped my head) well this was great

you should read this story a voice in the wind by tricksie it's awesome you're one of my fav authors and that's why i recommend this to you
ju1i3Oh chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Its super awesome i loved it!XD
sophia666 chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
great story. I loved it, especially the Shika/Saku and the fight with Orochimaru.
shadow-binder chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
awesome story... man some of the parts i almost died from laughing (one of those was where Kabuto was like I give you my respect and then Sakura smash the wall-thingy and then goes like i dont want it, hehehehe)...
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
aw this story was so good! and i love the last line so shikamaru