Reviews for Choice: A Terrible Splendor
I'd just like to say thay it's a great story and I REALLY like this pairing! Unfortunately there isn't many ShikaxSaku fanfictions out there, but it's refreshing when I finally find some stories, such as yours! So pretty please keep up the good work and I hope that you'll continue writing and creating these wonderful stories - so finally I'd just like to thank you.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 8 . 3/5
This was so good :*O
girlpod50000 chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
oh my god Kawaii!
Maria Antonieta chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I read your oneshot ShikaSaku and found it so perfect that I was right behind others in the same couple, and almost danced with joy when I found this long with the couple that I love! Even more because it is an author of which I liked the writing! I think they go great, especially for being so smart. I liked the focus on Sakura, Shika despite having been left a little while. I loved the development of their love, socializing, conversations, personality fit well in both characters. I found the end a little faster, but it's understandable, you told the whole story, so we can overlook this and say it's a very good ShikaSaku: D

Sorry for the bad english, I just want you to know that i loved this one! :DD
Haras Noxim chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Wonderful story! my favorite character pairing is ShikaSaku, but sadly not may people write them. I was overjoyed when I read this, it was very well written.
Joele chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwweeeeesome i love the shikasaku pairing it's kinda cute well i think my favorite bad guy is orochimaru he's so creepy but everytime i see him i start to laugh i like him, i read a review it was like "uchiha boys are delicious" and orochimaru was saying it i flipped over and laughed ( until my grandma came and slapped my head) well this was great

you should read this story a voice in the wind by tricksie it's awesome you're one of my fav authors and that's why i recommend this to you
ju1i3Oh chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
Its super awesome i loved it!XD
sophia666 chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
great story. I loved it, especially the Shika/Saku and the fight with Orochimaru.
shadow-binder chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
awesome story... man some of the parts i almost died from laughing (one of those was where Kabuto was like I give you my respect and then Sakura smash the wall-thingy and then goes like i dont want it, hehehehe)...
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
aw this story was so good! and i love the last line so shikamaru
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
SO CUTE!

i loved it it was so adorable!
HalloweenDemon chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
OMG! THIS WAS SO GOOD! i love it so much! I love how Sakura beat Orochimaru and how Sakura and Shikamaru are together the most! i almost cried when Shikamaru got infected! I love it soo much and can't wait to read another one of your stories!

bye!
ObjectedPrincess chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
loved it
SnowTigerShelby chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY! Omg I don't usaully read shikasaku but now thanks to your story, It's my new favorite pairing. I'm about to go and check out our other stories so you should expect more reviews from me. :)
emeraldvanvanessa chapter 8 . 4/24/2008