Reviews for Choice: A Terrible Splendor
Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Aww, Sasuke is even being sweet in this fic, n.n

I think this is on the verge of being one of my favorites, XD! I hope it has a happy ending! XD
LovezEverything43 chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
tats such a sweet story!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 8 . 10/13/2006
What a perfect ending... That was such a wondeful story, you did a great job! I'll be looking out for your future stories.
blackXheart chapter 8 . 10/12/2006
Great ending to a great story! _
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
Aw that was beautiful.
momozephyr chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
-SQUE- It's so cuutee ) lol For you next fics, I hope for more Neji/Saku or Shika/Sakuu ) they're so cute together.. All time favorite Sakura couples ) well maybe add Gaara/Saku and Ita/Saku in there.. but yeahh _ Thanks for the greeat story! lol hope theres more soon.
succubi in rapture chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
aww hehe..cute ending, I loved it. You don't see many good sakuraxshikamaru stories out there...
Raspberry Polar Bear chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
Cutest ending ever.

Oh my god... XD Way to spin Shikamaru's catch phrase perfectly, "Not Troublesome at all..."

XD

GREAT JOB! p

Luv Ya!

Bear
SweetAssassin chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
Uwah! You ended it perfectly!
seguha chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
aw... so cute and sweet... so adorable... great way to end the story
xXKatie109Xx chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
O_o it was amazingly great. i love ur stories so much!
andonlyif chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
Aw, That was so cute! beautiful and sweet ending, i liked it alot. Keep it up! Im looking forward to your upcoming NejiSaku fic, I love that pairing! *grins*

izzy-chan

Aw, im gonna mis this fic!
anameleth chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
T3T so...so...SO FRIGGEN ADORABLE!

I'm reading this chapter on the bus and I cried! T3T my friends were looking at me and asked me what's wrong

I only told them that its nothing

SO ADORABLE! I LOVE IT!
Alexandria18 chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
Well I can't say that Shika and Sakura are my favorite pairings. But I can say that you did a good job writing this, I think the only reason why I read it was because you wrote it, and I loved it! It kinda makes me want to read more shika/sakura paired stories. Keep up the wonderfull job!
Kiari12321 chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
:O yay! that was an awesome story! loved the ending! :D keep on writting awesome stories!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »